Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insurrection Still Will Carry the Aero Brand...

It's great that we'll still have an outfitter of Aero outerwear here in the US, and, if anyone is to be doing it, Insurrection is the shop for it. Insurrection has consistently provided me with the very best in fit and quality...I'm proud to be an Insurrection customer and excited that Insurrection and Aero will continue their collaboration.

BTW, great new location!

Wade, is that Insurrection's third US location? You deserve every bit of success that comes your way!

Quote Originally Posted by cloudylemonade View Post
    Hi There! Just to assure you, we've had a shortage of FQHH, as I'm sure you're all aware it's a VERY in demand leather, which means we've had to put a hold on production of some wholesale orders to shops for a couple of weeks. We'll be stocked up again soon, a new delivery is in the process of coming to us in Scotland. All taken care of, and it's nothing to worry about. Just an unfortunate coincidence this issue has arisen at the same time as the Aero USA problems.

Thanks,

Holly @ Aero
    Without a doubt...we'll have Aero jacket in stock again soon! I spoke with Amanda last week, and, as I said above, we have some great Cafe' Racers, 1930s Slimfit Halfbelts, J106s, and Slimfit Stuart jackets headed our way. Once everything's back on track, we'll resume our regular routine of taking custom Aero jacket orders...!!! In the meantime, hit us up for some incredible Vanson, RS Taichi, Schott, or vintage that will make you drool!

Quote Originally Posted by CeeDee View Post
    It's great that we'll still have an outfitter of Aero outerwear here in the US, and, if anyone is to be doing it, Insurrection is the shop for it. Insurrection has consistently provided me with the very best in fit and quality...I'm proud to be an Insurrection customer and excited that Insurrection and Aero will continue their collaboration.
    Thanks buddy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CeeDee View Post
    BTW, great new location!

Wade, is that Insurrection's third US location? You deserve every bit of success that comes your way!
    Yep...our third!!! Holy cow...we're in for it!!! ...LOL...

Ah. Didn't know you carried RS. What's in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by ButteMT61 View Post
    Ah. Didn't know you carried RS. What's in stock?
    We currently have a lot of the armored mesh pieces, armored / perforated leather jackets, riding shoes, street gloves, backpacks, etc.

This is my 2012 summer, warm weather riding jacket--fully perforated, full grain cowhide, CE Level 2 armor throughout!

We also carry the full line of RS Taichi road racing suits and use the GP-MAX R101s for custom fittings and designs...

My 2012 RS Taichi design (for fans of quality leather--most on this forum!!!--you have to feel the Japanese cowhide that GP riders and custom RS Taichi customers get). It is, simply stated, the nicest leather I've ever laid my eyes and hands on. The fat content of the leather is so high, it feels wet!!! Very, very nice...the best in the suits in the world!!!

Sweet Wade! I've got RS gloves and boots - always wanted a jacket. Might be looking to get one to match a grey/red Senna Duck 748s.