Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The best face powder in the world!

New In Town
    I have not heard about Lauder's powders and just want to try it. Can anyone of you may provide me some good information about the parent company and particularly about the company logo so that I may easily understand about it.Thanks in advance.

I love the pressed powder by Illamasqua. It gives really decent, medium coverage, is perfectly matte and smells lovely. It's also one of the only powders (and foundations in general) that don't make the dry skin around my nose look horribly flakey.

One of the Regulars renaissancemedici's Avatar
    I love the Max Factor powder. I have cheated with clinique and dior, but I always go back to it.

New In Town
    Hi Katue,
    I have tried many famous brands and found Loreal Paris translucide naturally luminous loose powder best face powder in the world. Found Loreal products best for beauty and skin.

I exclusively use Pur 4-in-1 pressed mineral foundation in light. I've tried other, cheaper brands, but they were either too powdery or clogged up my pores. I love Pur because it feels like I'm just using a very light powder, when in fact it has powerful coverage. I'll use a cover stick to cover up spots but that's it - there's no need for liquid foundation. Pur evens out my skin tone, doesn't clog my pores, and gives my skin a nice glow. I swear by it!