Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London Shopping?

"A List" Customer Kate O Potato's Avatar
    Funnily enough, I was in the What Katie Did boutique for the first time yesterday. You really must pay then a visit, the girls in there are so lovely and helpful! VoH obviously us worth a visit, and you can get Tara Starlet clothes downstairs at the Topshop on Oxford St. There used to be a couple of good vintage shops off the Seven Dials in Covent Garden, but I haven't been up there for a while... Nor have I been to Kingly Court in Carnaby St lately, but there used to be a vintage shop or two there, as well as a fab rockabilly hair salon!

I'll pass on What Katie Did. She doesn't carry anything for big gals. I do plan on finding a shop that carries Freya and Fantasie bras so I can pick up my favorites at local prices. I also want to find a shop that carries Miss L Fire shoes.
    This is a working trip for the Mister, so there won't be any out-of-town jaunts this time, unless the possibly Glasgow meeting is confirmed.
    pictures of perfection, as you know, make me sick and wicked- Jane Austen

http://newvintage.wordpress.com/

Kingley Court off Carnaby Street seems to have lost almost all the vintage clothes shops that were there, which is a shame.

Debenhams and House of Fraser department stores on Oxford Street both stock Freya and Fantasie and that is about as central as it gets in London! I don't know about Miss L Fire, I'm afraid.
    There is no time, Madam, at which hats do not matter.