Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 413

Thread: Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

  1. #201
    Practically Family J.B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    674
    So sorry. My condolences to Mrs. Moore.

  2. #202
    One of the Regulars Chaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Memphis, Tennessee
    Posts
    159
    Condolences and prayers for Mrs. Moore and family.

  3. #203
    Bartender RBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Crowley's Ridge Arkansas
    Posts
    13,688
    Hey Chief... be sure to post us a photo or two when the hat arrives!!!
    RBH

    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    ''We're gonna stick together, just like it used to be!
    When you side with a man, you stay with him!
    And if you can't do that, you're like some animal, you're finished!''
    *Pike Bishop- 1913*

  4. #204
    Practically Family Chief000731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by RBH View Post
    Hey Chief... be sure to post us a photo or two when the hat arrives!!!
    Oh he will Rusty he is so excited he can't wait. He didn't get to come home today so he was pretty disappointed. I will let you know more tomorrow. Thanks all Sandi P.
    You have the right to remain silent...

  5. #205
    One of the Regulars
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    184
    I oftentimes fear the "dehumanizing" effects of the Internet and those stupid cellphones and then i see a series of posts like this that really show that a community can be formed of people who have never seen each other and most likely never will see each other in the flesh, but they are a community, none the less. Best wished Chief and condolances, Mrs. Moore!

  6. #206
    Practically Family scooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpsburg View Post
    I oftentimes fear the "dehumanizing" effects of the Internet and those stupid cellphones and then i see a series of posts like this that really show that a community can be formed of people who have never seen each other and most likely never will see each other in the flesh, but they are a community, none the less. Best wished Chief and condolances, Mrs. Moore!
    Hear ye, hear ye! My best wishes and condolences to Chief and the Major's family as well.
    Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don't know how far we can go. Bernard Malamud
    Only bikers understand why dogs hang their heads out the window!! Oh yeah, you can call me Rob!!

  7. #207
    I'll Lock Up hatophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere south of crazy
    Posts
    7,482
    Sorry to hear of the loss in your family Major. I know the Chief appreciates your generosity.
    You can have my girl, but don't touch my hat!

    Lyle Lovett

  8. #208
    Practically Family Chief000731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    502
    Well I'm home again and no Chief they didn't release him agin today. I'm going to go up early in the morning so I can see the doctor to find out whats going on. I hope Mrs. Moore is doing OK Thank you everybody I will let you know if I find out anything tomorrow. Sandi P.
    You have the right to remain silent...

  9. #209
    One Too Many fluteplayer07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,845
    My condolences to the Moore family as well... So sad to hear...
    flute -


    Loads of great 1940's/50's/60's fedoras for sale in sizes 7 1/8 - 7 1/4, here.

  10. #210
    I'll Lock Up randooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ukiah, California
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief000731 View Post
    Well I'm home again and no Chief they didn't release him agin today. I'm going to go up early in the morning so I can see the doctor to find out whats going on. I hope Mrs. Moore is doing OK Thank you everybody I will let you know if I find out anything tomorrow. Sandi P.
    Better that they keep him until he's stable. These days, the opposite is a common occurrence.

    He needs to be strong enough to handle the excitement of that beautiful hat, after all.
    Randall

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •