Here are 2 more groups of ties from the late 30's - early 40's - all in very good shape:
Group A left to right
1) Interesting weave, with opposing diagonal stripes - Green, dark blue, light blue and gold - labeled "Hand Tailored Resilient Construction. Unlined.
2) Lovely dark blue with leaves woven in rose, electric blue and silver - labeled "Fields, Asheville NC". Unlined.
3) Dark blue with wavy brocade and smooth swirls woven in lighter blue and silver - labeled "The Coplan Tie - Wool lined - America's Finest". Unlined (no silk or satin back lining on any of these ties).
Group B top to bottom
1) Very bold paisley brocade in Dark Blue, electric blue, and silver - no label - unlined
2) Deep wine red with wavy brocade and woven birds in silver and brighter red - labeled "Wembley" - satin lining
3) Brown with bird plumage in green, gold and silver - labeled "Ivey's Asheville - Nu-Flex Hand Tailored Construction" unlined.
Price is $10 each shipped in USA or $13 shipped overseas (first tie only, if multiple purchase).