Thread: A Few More 1930's-Early 40's Neckties

A Few More 1930's-Early 40's Neckties

Here are 2 more groups of ties from the late 30's - early 40's - all in very good shape:

Group A left to right

1) Interesting weave, with opposing diagonal stripes - Green, dark blue, light blue and gold - labeled "Hand Tailored Resilient Construction. Unlined.
    2) Lovely dark blue with leaves woven in rose, electric blue and silver - labeled "Fields, Asheville NC". Unlined.
    3) Dark blue with wavy brocade and smooth swirls woven in lighter blue and silver - labeled "The Coplan Tie - Wool lined - America's Finest". Unlined (no silk or satin back lining on any of these ties).

Group B top to bottom

1) Very bold paisley brocade in Dark Blue, electric blue, and silver - no label - unlined
    2) Deep wine red with wavy brocade and woven birds in silver and brighter red - labeled "Wembley" - satin lining
    3) Brown with bird plumage in green, gold and silver - labeled "Ivey's Asheville - Nu-Flex Hand Tailored Construction" unlined.

Price is $10 each shipped in USA or $13 shipped overseas (first tie only, if multiple purchase).

"And is it true? It is not true. And if it were, it wouldn't do." (Hilaire Belloc)

I would be interested in 1 and 3 in the first row and 2 in the second row.
    "His modest resources meant that he could dress no more than reasonably well, but he did so with a kind of faded elegance that ignored the dictates of fashion... the overall effect was of someone frozen in time, indifferent to the new fashions of the agitated age he was living through. The truth is that he took pleasure in this, for obscure reasons that perhaps even he could not have explained."
    -Arturo Perez-Reverte

I only see group B.

I'd like #2 in Group A.
    CladriteRadio.com: Toe-tapping tunes of the 1920s, '30s, and '40s.

Cladrite.com: Yesterday's T-shirts, today!

Avenues & Alleys: Eclectic NYC walking tours -- We can't wait to show you the town!

They are yours! Tried replying to your PM and your box is full!!
    "And is it true? It is not true. And if it were, it wouldn't do." (Hilaire Belloc)

Group A is sold - Ties #1 and #3 in Group B are still available.