Friitalan Nahkatehdas (1896-2010) was the largest leather factory in the Nordic countries and the only major leather jacket manufacturer in Finland. I have found little written information about the leather jackets the company produced during the 1930s so I had to do research of my own. Fortunately we have their catalogues digitized and I managed to find few model photographs from a period Finnish fashion magazine. Please comment if you feel so!
1. Women's hiking jacket with silk and knit wool lining. 620-715 FIM or about 213-246€/$276-318 in 2011 money.
2. Men's hiking jacket with a zipper. 365-485 FIM or c. 126-167€/$163-216.
3. Motorcycle jacket, gloving leather with satin lining and a zipper.
4. Farmer's jacket, wool lining. Available with fur collar. 665-765 FIM or c. 229-263€/$296-340.
5. "Gentleman's leather blouse" from gloving leather. Satin lining and a zipper. 465-540 FIM or c. 160-186€/$207-241
6. Gentleman's jacket with cotton-wool mixture lining. 610-700 FIM or c. 210-241€/$272-312.