Please post here if you would like to participate in the round 3 beauty box rotation. Sign-up deadline is August 17.
Unfortunately due to postage costs, we will have to limit this round to US and Canada participants only.
Before you sign up, please make sure you are okay with the rules.
1) Minimum of 100 posts to participate. If you are close to 100 and want to participate, please PM me, or check around the boards and see if you can contribute to any threads and increase your post count.
2) Within the US, will be using large USPS flat rate boxes - this assures everyone pays the same price for shipping (approx. $15) regardless of weight; we can track the package; and the next person will receive it in 2-3 business days. Also, please post if you are willing to pay additional shipping to mail the box to another country, as we will need 1 person in each country to do so.
3) Must be able to send delivery confirmation/tracking number to next participant; instructions on how to buy delivery confirmation and print labels from home are here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4927923_crea...ge-labels.html
4) Must send off package no more than 1 week after receipt; PM the next person on your list for their address once you receive the box.
5) Since this relies largely on the honor system, please try to contribute an equal amount (or more) items than what you take. (**exception is if the box is just too darn full to close - feel free to remove items in order to make room for your goodies!**)
6) Items should be in new or good condition - something you wouldn't mind giving to a dear friend. This doesn't apply to vintage items, naturally! If cosmetic items are used, please sanitize them by wiping with alcohol. Makeup & hair brushes should be washed & clean.
7) Please wrap up your items (especially liquids & nail polishes, tape pump sprayers closed, etc.) carefully so the next participant doesn't get a wet, sticky mess (or USPS pulls it; please don't send anything illegal: http://www.usps.com/aviationsecurity/).
8) If for any reason you are on the list and can no longer participate, please let us know ASAP!
9) You must be able to take pictures of what you've taken to post on the thread, or at least post a list of what you have taken out. This keeps excitement up for the ladies watching by keeping things transparent. No need to take pictures of what you are adding into the box - that way it keeps the rest of the box a surprise for the upcoming participants.
10) *Any* beauty items are allowed. This includes nail & hair products, styling tools, body products, cosmetics, anything related to beauty. Since this is the Fedora Lounge, we will also include vintage items relating to beauty - magazines, packaging, wave clips, curlers, whatever!