Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best Night cream?

Quote Originally Posted by therizyflapper View Post
    yes that is the oil cleansing method
    Some people use the oil cleansing method with some oils.

That's not what I am talking about though... I use Rosehip oil as a night serum or cream. Not for cleaning anything, but as a night cream.

Practically Family CaramelSmoothie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HadleyH View Post
    I agree CaramelSmoothie .... Rosehip Oil is very nice for the skin, that's all I use now and I am very happy with it.
    This just goes to show that everybody's skin is different, if I tried to use rosehip oil neat like you do, it would dry my skin out something terrible which is why I mix it with the camellia seed oil.

One of the Regulars therizyflapper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HadleyH View Post
    Some people use the oil cleansing method with some oils.

That's not what I am talking about though... I use Rosehip oil as a night serum or cream. Not for cleaning anything, but as a night cream.
    yes, I use cold pressed organic almond oil to oil cleans and yes rosehip oil is nice! but I prefer to use pure organic cold pressed Tamanu oil as a night serum/cream it works wonderfully!
    Last edited by therizyflapper; 01-21-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    come chatt with me my fellow loungers, i made a place where we can all chatt blog http://theritzyflapper.blogspot.com i hope to see all my lounger friends there
    And if you love the 1920's like myself i invite you to my new forum i just added to my blog that mainly focuses on the 1920's http://theritzyflapper.blogspot.com/p/speak-easy.html I hope to see some fellow lounge members there as well :)