Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Leather Police Department Issue Motorcycle Jacket (NM)

Black Leather Police Department Issue Motorcycle Jacket (NM)

This is a black leather motorcycle jacket I purchased when I was planning on getting a bike. Never got the bike so I decided to sell the jacket. This is made by Taylors's leatherwear as small American company which made this for a major city police department. The jacket has never been worn. I am asking $250.00 plus shipping which is is an american made jacket of this quality.

Those are great jackets - I have owned several leather police jackets from Taylor's over the years, and used this same model when I rode motors as a deputy back in the 1980s. Good luck - hope it finds a good home!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplesage View Post
    This is a black leather motorcycle jacket I purchased when I was planning on getting a bike. Never got the bike so I decided to sell the jacket. This is made by Taylors's leatherwear as small American company which made this for a major city police department. The jacket has never been worn. I am asking $250.00 plus shipping which is is an american made jacket of this quality.
    Robert

It is a quality jacket. If you know someone who might be interested send em my way.
    David

Bump $235.00 shipped. Quality product made by small US manufacturer.

going to EBay

I'm putting this up for sale on the forum one last time because it is just too nice of a jacket. This jacket it quality heavy leather, never worn, made in the USA and the choice of different law enforcment agencies. It is also a jacket that most biking enthusiastics should appreciate. I have seen jackets selling on here and elsewhere for far more that are no even in the same league. This price can be beat either. Try pricing a new jacket of this caliber made in the USA for this price. Last chance to own this great jacket.

Looks like the Detroit design. I have an old one and I love it. Mine was made by a different company, but I believe it is the Detroit pattern FWIW.

That's interesting because the guy I bought it from said the Detroit PD as well. It wouldn't hurt me to keep it if I don't sell it.

Oh what a beautiful jacket that everyone is ignoring. Maybe it's destined for EBay. You can't find a quality jacket in this league at this price. Those who have owned one can attest to it's quality.

Bump $220.00 shipped. I must be crazy for coming down this low!