Thread: Movie With Great Fedora Scenes

New In Town

Movie With Great Fedora Scenes

I'm watching the 1936 movie Dracula's Daughter on TCM tonight. for the fedora lovers there are some great scenes of gents wearing fedoras in this film. As well as the suits and dresses as expected in a 1930's film. Just thought I'd share.

regards,
    Steve

Familiar Face
    i can't believe nobodys mentioned the classic scene from Robert Townseds masterpiece "I'm gonna get you succa" where the "little people" pop out from under the hats! I'm only kidding of course but it was the first thing that came to mind with great movie scenes involving hats..

1953 War Of The Worlds has some great hat scenes.

Who could forget the great The Shadow films? Lamont Cranston is a man who loves his fedora.

Another addition to this topic is the film The Third Man. A Lot of good looking fedoras throughout the film.

One of the Regulars C44Antelope's Avatar
    A slightly tipsy and confused George Bailey has remarked to his mother that his new sister-in-law is a "peach" and his mother says he ought to go pay Mary a visit - plopping his fedora on to his head. To which he says "Here's your hat and what's your hurry?" There are a ton of great scenes with hats in movies from the dawn of the moving picture, up through the 1950s (it reflected the fashion of the times), but that one moment really stands out for me. So, pardon me mother, I'm gonna go find a girl and do some passionate necking.
    I live the life I love, and I love the life I live... Jesus does that.