Advertisements
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Biltmore Open Road, Black, Size 7 1/2

Advertisements
    You can still order an American made Biltmore Galgary from DelMonico Hatter. This is the same hat that Miller hats sold and Hats Plus is reselling as the Open Door. While only listed in Driftwood which is Biltmore's silverbelly it can be made up in any of the Imperial Rosellini Finish colors.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Terry "The Hat" View Post
    When you choose the 7 1/2 and try to add it to your cart you get a message that it's out of stock. It is still in the drop down though.
    I just did that, and it said they had it!?! I will call and find out....geez....I would love one if they have it....

Quote Originally Posted by Jedwbpm View Post
    You can still order an American made Biltmore Galgary from DelMonico Hatter. This is the same hat that Miller hats sold and Hats Plus is reselling as the Open Door. While only listed in Driftwood which is Biltmore's silverbelly it can be made up in any of the Imperial Rosellini Finish colors.

Jeff
    Thank you, I am not finding this on their website?

Daniel,

I just ordered the same hat you are trying to order yesterday morning around 9:00 am. I got an email at 10:30 am that my order had been shipped. Maybe I got the last one but Hats Plus website is still showing the black 7 1/2 in stock.

I was sort of on the fence about ordering this hat to begin with so I might sell it once I get a good look at it. I also have one of their Biltmore Pinch hats in fawn that is a very nice hat but the rear brim swoops up too much for me when the front brim is snapped down. It does look good with the brim up all the way around.

I was going to try and thin out my hats and here I am buying more!
    Mike

Not sure why they would tell me yesterday that my order was not going to be filled due to out of stock, but, I just now at 6:16 a.m. ordered the hat again, but used the credit card instead of pay pal. I may be wrong, but you know the hat being on sale, maybe they did not want to have to "pay" for the pay pal transaction? You know I can our pay pal account, "play pal"!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAaawwwwwwwwww!

If you get that hat, Mike, and I don't get mine, I am a heading to Texas! (hehehe)! I would buy your "Texan style" hat if it had a bound edge on it....

If my Biltmore order fails.....I am going to regroup and just send that money to having a custom made......you know, put some investment into a hat from one of the master hat makers.....yep!

I just now finished ordering using the good old visa card.....now this time I have a order confirmation showing already in my inbox on the yahoo....and now...looking at the hatplus website, they have ZERO hats in the 7 1/2 Black left right after my order....they had a 7 1/2 right before I made my order....when ordering using pay pal, I got no email at all.....however, yesterday was told when I called they had no more black 7 1/2 hats.....so....today later when I know they are open (10:00 Chicago time, 11:00 Detroit time) I am going to be giving them a call.....I am telling them what took place......gonna ask them if they need some help figuring things out.....letting them know I can drive to their location and help them do hat orders...for a dozen free hats! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE haaaw!

Practically Family Terry "The Hat"'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyHats2 View Post
    I just did that, and it said they had it!?! I will call and find out....geez....I would love one if they have it....
    I hope you get it. It would not let me order it. Terry

The Hats Plus order system is rinky dink to say the least.
    Cheers!
    David - 21st Century Man

I have the same thoughts about how their website works....but geez, I am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope they really do have one last hat that they can send to my front door!

Just called Hats plus...I am DOOMED! ! They have no more 7 1/2 in any color, and the customer service gal recalled talking to me yesterday...she said seems like I really want that hat, and I said, silly me, yes I want the hat, what else to do with my credit card? ! They have maybe two hats left, a 73/8 and a fat 7 5/8 for anyone wanting one....not sure of the colors but I think it is silverbelly? Geez, almost all my hats are thin ribbon silver belly....and so....I still want one of these here Biltmore......someone sell me one quick, so I don't have to want one any more....until then, I guess I will have to look at other alternatives....a Black Borso maybe? Geez the Borso has a smaller brim width....dang it....!