for real this time.
Ok, to answer a few questions...
- pants have on average a 14" rise, they use a long zipper.
- waist sizes start at 32" - smallest size they make
- inseams come in two sizes - 30" and 32"
- cuff of 1.5" (I have an original pair of linen pants with 1.5" cuffs. And they are definately from the 1930's. I like the taller cuff myself.
- Easy to work with, belt loops can be ommitted, dropped, whatever and smokey joe brand.
- There were many styles of "Oxford Bags". These are wide legged trousers that look just like some of the "Oxford Bags" worn in the 1920-30's. When I am not wearing vintage pants I wear these. They are very affordable, stylish, and I don't have to worry about them falling apart.
The way I see it- Why buy and wear a pair of new pants from wherever the sheep shop when these can be had for such a great price?
Any more questions/concerns please drop me a line. Ciao.