Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

———THAT’S TOO MANY, YOU’LL HURT ‘EM——-

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I’m selling a few caps, quite a few hats, and a number of hat related items. This will include several Borsalinos, a velour/long hair, a pencil curl No 1 quality, a vintage Strat, a fantastic Stetson derby, a 7xClear Beaver, an Art, a trio of Optimo straws, and more. Most are 7 3/8, 7 1/2, ot 7 5/8, but I believe there are a couple outside of that range (two of the Optimo straws are bigger). There are also hat supplies (brushes, stretcher), books, commemorative items, pins, and so on.

Everything will be posted on my Instagram feed @thetwoclicks

Cross posting between there, various boards, etc is too much of a pain. Get on Instagram, it’s not that hard. I will not be monitoring this thread for questions or sales. Hit me up on Instagram or miss out.

Right now, there are just a few items for sale there, but more will be coming in the next week.

The Instagram price is negotiable and is usually quite fair. If items don’t sell there, they will go to eBay for higher prices to cover all of their fees. I’m not desperate, this is just a closet cleaning, so please don’t submit low-ball offers.

As a general rule, if I ever posted it here, and I still own it, it’s for sale.

Regards,
Lefty

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
0564E7AF-8A49-4115-8846-80FEBF6C9689.jpeg

Attachments

• 200EFCB6-C428-4A2D-BCB2-3CA5463066C1.jpeg
    200EFCB6-C428-4A2D-BCB2-3CA5463066C1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 193

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Jesus - nice hats and good luck. I don't know Instagram from Facebook and am not on either. I don't do social media full stop. The plush felt looks nice.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
35F71251-0F12-426A-A0F6-3944B9117393.jpeg

OPS tag Borsalino Savoy 7 5/8 sold
49441064-2927-4461-863E-BB7BF5126CA4.jpeg

Deadstock early to mid 50s Strat 7 3/8
19ACB217-E7DD-4514-AF54-F2FDD719C608.jpeg

7 5/8 The Avenue, Stetson Excellent Qualtity Expo Medal sold
72BE1763-36E2-4B63-8DF4-477A5902F2DF.jpeg

Unlined 7 3/8 early 40s Playboy sold

It’s been while since I’ve actively posted here. I’m happy that they’ve kept the “ignore” function.

To the rest of you who have stopped by on Instagram, it’s nice to see you again.

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I think unless you
I’m selling a few caps, quite a few hats, and a number of hat related items. This will include several Borsalinos, a velour/long hair, a pencil curl No 1 quality, a vintage Strat, a fantastic Stetson derby, a 7xClear Beaver, an Art, a trio of Optimo straws, and more. Most are 7 3/8, 7 1/2, ot 7 5/8, but I believe there are a couple outside of that range (two of the Optimo straws are bigger). There are also hat supplies (brushes, stretcher), books, commemorative items, pins, and so on.

Cross posting between there, various boards, etc is too much of a pain. Get on Instagram, it’s not that hard. I will not be monitoring this thread for questions or sales. Hit me up on Instagram or miss out.

Right now, there are just a few items for sale there, but more will be coming in the next week.

The Instagram price is negotiable and is usually quite fair. If items don’t sell there, they will go to eBay for higher prices to cover all of their fees. I’m not desperate, this is just a closet cleaning, so please don’t submit low-ball offers.

Regards,
Lefty
Some really nice hats you are selling. Hard to understand why not do business here when you have used it to advertise, the hats are up for sale? Some here can look at instagram but aside from posting a comment, have no way to leave a direct message to you in privacy to find out contact information for a payment or to discuss any counter offers for what you have sold? This is reminding me of my Uncle Tony saying it is really cold out in the winter even more so when being buck naked...so geez, Uncle Tony, if ya don't like being cold, keep your clothing on.....

You will be losing sales from some really great people here, as we know you are a super good person as well.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I’m very much interested in any 7 5/8 hats, but like the others I don’t do Instagram. The Lounge is the closest I get, or want to get, to social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do not know if Lefty is going to reply to anyone here on the Lounge. Shame as there are those here that can look on instagram but cannot leave any direct messages to conduct any business.

Regards,
Lefty

Eric!! Great to hear from you, man. I've always admired your collection, not to mention STYLE!

With all the KNOWN hat folks here, SOMEBODY will miss out by not paying us any attention... It's enough to have ONE necessary data-gathering intermediary, (The Fedora Lounge) but the need for others escapes me.

Best of luck, as we could do some MORE business. I still have one more million dollar bill! But not there, thank you. I'm not drinking the Koolade.

I'd be interested in the large Straws, at least, should you change your mind.

Charlie

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Delivering a tracking number

I’m not sure when the next round of hats will go up. The unending mountain of boxes turned out to be illusory; it was more like a pile of eight or nine. My zeal for closet cleaning exceeds my packaging supply.

I’ll find something. Once the felts are gone, I’ll start with the straws. There will probably be a peppering of other items, some hat related, between hat sales.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
29B9F015-6328-4C1A-AAE5-D4414BA7D348.jpeg
B246D9B3-A8E1-499C-A049-E9D0F29D305B.jpeg
A9ECBB12-94D4-4885-B6AF-8821C0D54218.jpeg
5FB49867-E2D7-4809-BE78-EF55D74EDB24.jpeg
EC6CB0FA-6412-4920-B724-75105DB231BE.jpeg
53FAB322-013A-40DF-BD36-C231ADE8C744.jpeg
2C5B8B07-735A-4D45-B854-BBA06204B7F7.jpeg
0FC47682-9345-4082-8F47-00571C3663EE.jpeg
2A45A584-9CF3-46C3-86BC-F82B45D87BB3.jpeg
Ok, I’ll give this a shot, but please don’t be disappointed if someone on Instagram gets in first. I’m on there more often and am likely to see a request to buy there first.

Here we go.

This is the best one, so get on it.
Stetson 7x Clear Beaver Open Road
Size 7 1/2 Long Oval
The best production hat Stetson ever turned out.
Some may argue the 100 was better, but handle both, and see what you think.
Nearly perfect, there are two small moth nips that are so thin that the wind trolley string hides them.
The hat comes with the box I received it in- certainly a box for an expensive Stetson, but it’s cardboard and the paper-hinged lid is just hanging on.

$600 shipped in the US

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112