Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

♫ WTB: Stetson St. Regis Homburg, pref. colour: brown or grey ♫

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
It's all in the title.. if you have one lying around, doing nothing in a size 7½.. (inner circumference. needs to be at least 23½ inch)..

Thanks,
Diego :)

Viper Man

Banned
I have a Midnight Blue St. Regis in mint condition, it appears to have only been worn a handful of times (c. late 40s-early 50s). However, I am a 7 1/4 and that's what the tagged size is but it is quite large on me. I'd guess it's more like a 7 3/8 maybe even bigger. I bought it last Spring but haven't really worn it because it's too big. If you're interested, I can measure the inner circumference and take some photos later today.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
I'm very interested, but I would not like to stretch a hat like yours, afraid to ruin it.. Could you please measure the inner circumference if that's not too much to ask for?

Thanks in advance Viper Man

Viper Man

Banned
Sorry, Diego. I re-measured and it's closer to 23". I thought it was larger. :eusa_doh:

394502516.jpg

394502515.jpg

394502520.jpg

394502517.jpg

394502521.jpg

It's in amazing condition. However, I clipped a small piece of the reeded sweatband off in the back, near the tag. It was exposed and oxidizing and I was afraid that the felt might get stained.

Last edited:

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
thanks a lot Viper Man.. that's a wonderful specimen.. I'm afraid it's a wholelot too small for my big melon, but I'm sure the hat will find a good home if it hasn't allready..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21