Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

18 CLASSIC PAIRS OF SHOES! Alden, Allen Edmonds, Florsheim Imperial, Italian Handmade, more.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost!

Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Please PM with interest and offers!

2) Florsheim Imperial "Custom Made" bluchers in black. Made in the USA. Featuring the desirable but lethal metal V-cleat on the sole! Size 10 C/E. Very Good condition. Just $40 > 35

5) ABSOLUTELY SOLID Florsheim Imperial Wingtip gunboats in classic Black. Dating from when all Florsheim shoes were Made in the USA. Size 10D. Very Good condition. Just $45 > 39

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
6) HAND MADE IN ITALY AND ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Classic black loafers, hand made in Italy. These are in excellent condition except for a small mark (caused by wood stain from shoe trees) on the insole, as shown, and aftermarket fleece on the tongues to improve wear. Size 8 1/2 (US). Asking just $65 > 50

7) Allen Edmonds "Grayson" model tassel loafers. Some minor scuffing that will polish out, hence Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 9 1/2D. (Please note that I have just realised that I have photographed the soles of one of these shoes with that of the Grayson listed in 7, above. I'll make sure that you receive the pair you order, as (7) has some minor scuffing and (11) does not!) Just $45 > 40

8) Allen Edmonds "Stockbridge" model in black. (At least, I believe that this is the Stockbridge model--the most comfortable shoe available, in my view!) Minor blemishes to the uppers, as shown, which will readily polish out easily. Size 10D. Very Good/Excellent condition. Just $45 > 40

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
9) Allen Edmonds "Cornell" monkstraps. In Very Good condition; some minor blemishes to the uppers, as shown, which will easily polish out. Size 9D. Just $45 > 40

10) Allen Edmonds "Cornell" monkstraps in black. Excellent condition; shoe trees included! Small hammer stamped on sole, indicating recrafting--hence their excellent condition! Size 9D. Asking just $60 > 50

11) Allen Edmonds "Grayson" model tassel loafers. Shoe trees included! Size 9 1/2D. Very Good/Excellent condition. Just $55 > 45 (Please note that I have just realised that I have photographed the soles of one of these shoes with that of the Grayson listed in 7, above. I'll make sure that you receive the pair you order, as (7) has some minor scuffing and (11) does not!)

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
12) Florsheim Imperial black tassel loafers. Made in the USA. Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 9D. Asking $45 > 40

13) Allen Edmonds "Grayson" tassel loafers in chestnut brown. These are lovely, but note that there is a scuff which will polish out well--but likely not completely--on the heel. Very Good condition. 9 1/2D. Just $39 > 34

14) Barrie Ltd was started in 1934, in New Haven, Conn., as a purveyor of boots and shoes to the men of Yale. It soon expanded into Cambridge, Mass., and then Princeton, NJ.... thus establishing itself as the Ivy shoe seller of choice! These loafers were made by Florsheim expressly for Barrie Ltd. They could use a good polish, and so are in Good condition. Size 11 AA/B. Asking just $29 > 25

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
15) Alden of New England--one of the premier showmakers in the US, founded in Middleborough, Mass. in 1884--is one of the great Ivy shoemakers, and these classic tassel loafers show why. Made in Massachusetts--of course!--these are in excellent condition, and come with their original shoe bags.
Size 9 1/2 B/D. Asking just $69 > 55

17) Brooks Brothers penny loafers. These come complete with their original shoe trees! Excellent condition. Size 12A. Just $45 > 40

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
19) Allen Edmonds "Richmond" wingtips. Good condition; some minor scuffs on the uppers. Size 12B. Asking just $25 > 22

20) Cole Haan with Nike soles. Waterproof! Excellent condition. Size 9M. Asking just $35 > 30

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
21) MADE IN ENGLAND by Angus Westley. Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 9 1/2D. Asking just $45 > 39

23) Allen Edmonds "Preston" loafers. In excellent condition, except for a minor scuff on one upper, as shown. Size 9D. Asking just $45 > 40

24) Geox loafers. Excellent condition! Made in Italy (clearly, although not marked.) Italian size 41 1/2 (US 8). Asking just $45 > 39

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21