Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930s SB 3-Button Odd Jacket With Flecks and Patch Pockets Sz. 38

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vtg-50s-Fleck-Wool-Blazer-Sports-Coat-Jacket-Hollywood-Atomic-VLV-Flecked-WOW-/161137514809?pt=Vintage_Men_s_Clothing&hash=item25848b5939

Seller says 50s but it looks more 30s to me.

$T2eC16R,!zIFIfDzbVMfBSbbtITL!Q~~60_57.JPG

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
I've had my eye on this one for a while. It's my size and I'm going to try and get it, but I have a feeling it'll be sniped by 9 other bidders and jump the price 10 fold.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Haha :)

Good luck GEF! I toyed with the idea to win the auction and send it to Luxire as a template. But I'll pass and hold my thumbs for you.

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
Haha :)

Good luck GEF! I toyed with the idea to win the auction and send it to Luxire as a template. But I'll pass and hold my thumbs for you.

Thanks Rudie! I appreciate that. Even if I don't win it the jacket as a token of my appreciation I'd be more than happy to keep my eye for things you'd want and send them to you via private message so you can have first dibs! Scouring eBay and Etsy has become a slight hobby!

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
I am sorry if I spoilt this auction for you. I found a few items through your posts in this section, especially my coveted late 1920s/early 1930s 3PC suit.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
I don't expect it to fit. It looked like a good template to send to Luxire and see if they can do it right. Better than to have them work with photos. I guess somebody has to take the plunge. If it works out others can have their pattern resized from the template. Would be good for the big guys.

Also, If this jacket doesn't fit me it's not as bad as losing one I can actually wear in case it is lost during transit. It will be back up for grabs as soon as Luxire has generated a pattern from it. It is going to take a while, though.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Rudie, you can contact Luxire for a Fedex shipping label to be emailed to you - just let them know the contents of the package and the approximate weight. Fedex is easy to arrange pickup with, and very reliable even in India while the regular postal service is not. In fact, it's one of the few couriers that I trust.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Rabbit. Arnaud mentioned that in the Luxire thread. Using the regular postal service really doesn't work. I lost a shirt this way when I sent it back because of a wrong collar.

HBK, we'll see when I have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points