Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5 seconds............which hat ?

SurfGent

Suspended
c1273bf4ab5b1f148e8792ec520b9025.jpg

Wow that's a big ass comet headed towards the earth! =-O

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
5 seconds is not enough, my hats are all in individual boxes.
This reminds me of the four minute warning. During the cold war in the 50's & 60's, we in Europe were told that if the bomb was launched, we had just four minutes to take some sort of cover. It was such a joke that it spawned countless suggestions of what to do in four minutes. Having sex was high on the list but most detractors claimed that four minutes was hardly enough time. But one lady claimed that her husband could have foreplay, sex and a cigarette afterwards in under four minutes. What that poor woman's sex life must have been like?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Let us imagine that some kind of catastrophe struck your locality, state, country......the world even & you only had 5 seconds to grab a hat.......what hat would you choose. No time to ponder, no time to dither..... which of your hats would you not like to be without.
For those smart asses who'll argue that in 5 seconds they could grab 2 or 3 of their treasured head pieces, please note that all persons found in possession of more than one hat in this post-apocalyptic scenario, will have their hats confiscated & used for potty training..:p

I'd be looking to grab one of my handguns and a few extra magazines way before I would be worried about any of the Fedora hats in the house. Now my Husband, he would grab one or two Fedora hats on the way out. However, he would most likely already be wearing one...the Fedora that was custom made for him by Esther!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
5 seconds is not enough, my hats are all in individual boxes.
This reminds me of the four minute warning. During the cold war in the 50's & 60's, we in Europe were told that if the bomb was launched, we had just four minutes to take some sort of cover. It was such a joke that it spawned countless suggestions of what to do in four minutes. Having sex was high on the list but most detractors claimed that four minutes was hardly enough time. But one lady claimed that her husband could have foreplay, sex and a cigarette afterwards in under four minutes. What that poor woman's sex life must have been like?

OH LORD! Hahaha THIS should be voted the best post of the year, super! Haha Thank you....hahaha!

I'd be looking to grab one of my handguns and a few extra magazines way before I would be worried about any of the Fedora hats in the house. Now my Husband, he would grab one or two Fedora hats on the way out. However, he would most likely already be wearing one...the Fedora that was custom made for him by Esther!

My kind of lady. Yeah, in the apocalypse, grab the ammo and whiskey first (the whiskey will be like money). But I'd still grab a hat on the way out the door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points