Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

65F is too warm for jackets in February

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
We have unseasonably warm weather today, and it is too much to to wear anything more than a shirt outside. I checked the temperature, and it's only 65F, which to me seems like it should still be jacket weather... But it isn't [emoji22]

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'd chuck on my Capeskin A-1 :)

Warmer in the UK today, out in my D-1 this morning & A-2 in the afternoon. Locals in the Town were out in T shirts.....

Gromulus

Practically Family
I am your neighbor in Lake County. I had a jacket on today while hiking in the one of the parks in Madison and had to take it off. Perfect weather for a light, long sleeve shirt. Also took advantage of the weather to visit some of the wineries in the area.

A nice seasonal break!

Dav

One Too Many
Yep, I got caught out yesterday while out with the dogs wearing my Alpaca lined Highwayman, I was most uncomfortable by the time I got home. Just glad I decided to leave the Irvin off!

bn1966

All seasons bring their own jacket joy for me, the time of the Irvin is probably passed thus the medium weights get a chance to strut their stuff. Over here the days are gradually getting longer too which is nice :)

Peacoat

Bartender
Crazy warm here for February. Currently at 61 on the way up to 67 (18 C), so no jacket while sitting on the deck smoking a cigar. On my deck the temp (in the sun) is probably 75. It has been unseasonably warm here for the past week or so. Al Gore may be right.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
It's not quite that warm up here on my mountain, but it is in the 50s. I have been wearing my G&B M-422A over just a long-sleeve shirt, putting aside the heavy sweaters and peacoat or MA-1 I've been wearing daily for months now. Considering that I needed to get my driveway plowed THREE times just last week, it's a real pleasure to watch all the ice and snow melting like crazy!

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
A-2 and L-2 temps...
Maybe the jacket makers/sellers will soon have " SALES " for all the B-3, IRVIN's etc...

Marv

A-List Customer
I having been wearing my A2 for the past week as it's not been cold enough for anything else here in the UK, looks like the B-10, Irvin (didn't even wear it this winter) will be retaired until next winter.

bn1966

My Irvin & N2-B's saw some action as has the D-1 & heavy Luftwaffe.

Nice to have dug out the A-2 Saturday :)

May we be in for an A-1 Spring & Summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112