Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 1/4 Mallory Ten, Grey Hommie, Early 50's?

I have for sale this REALLY Clean size 7 1/4 Business grey Hommie. It is post Stetson (1946) acquisition as it has the 1817 date in the liner. Did I say REALLY clean..felt is really nice and supple too..nice clean wide sweat...appears unworn. I know I did not wear it....to small.....:( Looking for $120 shipped CONUS. Will consider a trade for something in the 7 1/2 to 7 5/8 (melon head) size if you have something......if purchase prefer the PayPal friends and family route.....saves fees. Do not worry....you will be thrilled with this one!
M
Mallory 1.jpg
Mallory 2.jpg
Mallory 3.jpg

cozy d

Familiar Face
I have for sale this REALLY Clean size 7 1/4 Business grey Hommie. It is post Stetson (1946) acquisition as it has the 1817 date in the liner. Did I say REALLY clean..felt is really nice and supple too..nice clean wide sweat...appears unworn. I know I did not wear it....to small.....:( Looking for $120 shipped CONUS. Will consider a trade for something in the 7 1/2 to 7 5/8 (melon head) size if you have something......if purchase prefer the PayPal friends and family route.....saves fees. Do not worry....you will be thrilled with this one!
M
View attachment 98722 View attachment 98723 View attachment 98724

Nice, and my size. Is that a raw edge that has been curled or dressed?

Nice, and my size. Is that a raw edge that has been curled or dressed?
It is a homburg so the edge is bound and curled much like a derby /bowler hat. In this incarnation they are essentially soft crown derbies worn with a centerdent crown crease (though this one came with a shallow diamond) and often with pinches (as this one has). They go great paired with a nice overcoat.........
I will be posting some more pictures soon.....
M

Finally found (misplaced where I had stored the hat) this and here are more pictures. It is a real nice medium dark grey just a tad darker than the current Carabou color Stetson has. Original pricetag of $10 under the sweat. Really nice felt......great hand.......Crown is a little over 5 inches as bashed, brim is 2 3/8 to the curl.....ribbon is a full 2 inches with that awsome bow!! Black crown ribbon with a matching (the felt color) spotless binding ribbon.
As you see this looks completely unworn....NO spots....No Stains.....on either the felt, sweat or lining. The ONLY flaw is two very small felt "chips" underneath the brim MUCH more visible in the first picture. VERY hard to see with the naked eye.....the hat is CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!,
Thats IT!......this is a great hat that needs a good home.......I really wish it fit me......really really.........

Am especially interested in any good trade for a nice hat my size.
Feel free to shoot offers......
M
20180213_152943.jpg
20180213_152810.jpg
20180213_153320.jpg
20180213_153107.jpg
20180213_152703.jpg
20180213_152656.jpg
20180213_152644.jpg
20180213_152638.jpg

Gunloader55

One of the Regulars
Sorry but don’t have anything in 1/2 right now.Don’t want to offend you with a offer,because I’ve got several gray hats.
Thanks
Vic

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a post-Stetson Mallory fedora and it's a gem! I was surprised how nice the felt is on mine, and this one listed here is a Mallory Ten, so higher quality than mine... and I paid a little more than @M Hatman is asking for this fine Homburg. A real deal here for someone.

I have a post-Stetson Mallory fedora and it's a gem! I was surprised how nice the felt is on mine, and this one listed here is a Mallory Ten, so higher quality than mine... and I paid a little more than @M Hatman is asking for this fine Homburg. A real deal here for someone.

Yes, this one has that same nice hand to the felt. I really like how it feels....very supple, not at all stiff. I really, really, really wish it fit me.........it is a fine hat.
M

Eliesti

A-List Customer
Is this still available? I don’t have anything to trade but might be interested in buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112