Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ADAM ALLEY

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DanielJones said:
Razzman: Hot dog! That is one nice looking lids!:eusa_clap I dig on the double button ribbon treatment on the third offering. Adam, along with Mallory seem to have some of the most unique ribbons that I have seen.Thank you for sharing!:)

Bolthead: OFAS = Our Favorite Auction Site.:)

Cheers!

Dan
....would that be ebay? :rolleyes:

D

DBFedora

DanielJones...

...That is one AEWSOME ribbon! How cool. Hat looks great on you, too. I can see why it is one of your favorites.

Razzman...really like the Pace-Setter and the Majestic, too.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My refurbished Adam:

p1040527cm4.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Those are some fantastic lids gentlemen. I missed out on a nifty looking Adam straw today on OFAS. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.:) Hopefully the winner was a Lounger and will show it off here.

Cheers!

Dan

Razzman

One Too Many
Very nice.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap It looks very simailar to the one I have. In fact it looks exactly the same to me. Is yours a heavy dense felt? Definately a winter weight. I love that pleated ribbon look. OK, nn a second look, it's not exactly the same, but very similar.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Has anyone got any advertising for Adam hats? I started looking for ads for Razzman's Majestic and find that I can't turn anything up at all.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
I have run across only 2

scotrace said:
Has anyone got any advertising for Adam hats? I started looking for ads for Razzman's Majestic and find that I can't turn anything up at all.

This first one seems to be close to my Adam Milan

73_1.jpg

MVC-238F.jpg

This next one offers a heck of a guarantee.

Adamhats-l-53.jpg

Bruce A. Fulmer

New in Town
Off Brand Quality?

Does anyone share the suspicion I have that the high grades of the "off-brand" hats may be superior to the high grades of the Stetson, Borsalino, Mallory, etc hats?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
ADAM Hats Hierarchy?

With all of the Adam hats around here lately -- thanks to Johnnyphi -- I 'm a bit confused about what the hierarchy is in terms of quality for Adam hats. So far, I've seen, Royal, Premier, Executive, Majestic -- I may be missing one or two. Based on some replies in a couple of threads, it seems that "Royal" may have been on the entry level, and it appears that "Executive" was more of a top tier. Anyone know how these all stack up?

Cheers,
JtL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112