Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adding a Pipe to your Wardrobe *Parody*

With today's announcement the FDA has pushed back the effective date for their new regulations on "newly regulated combustible products" from Aug 2018 to Aug 8, 2021. This effects only new blends of pipe tobaccos, premium cigars & hookah tobaccos brought to the market since 2000. No word on how it effects cigarettes or ecigs & their juice.

https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm568923.htm

News is taking the Stock Market down today.

Last edited:

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I smoked a range of pipes, perhaps twice a week, from 1985 to about '97. Once I moved to Denver, I gave it up, as the "lift" from the tobacco combined with the thinner air there (I'm guessing) gave me headaches the next day. Clearly it's not very addictive, as I have that kind of personality, and I had no trouble doing without. Nowadays it's impossible to smoke your pipe in restaurants or shops -- even though people always told me how great it smelled. And for 10 months of the year here, it's too hot to wear a jacket to carry your pipe and pouch in.

Still have the pipes, though. They're great to look at and appreciate.

littlewing6283

New in Town
Always wanted a pipe. I'm a leather crafter so I always wanted to make a pipe pouch. Had a heart attack earlier this year so no smoking for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto