Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventure! Fedora Lounge Folks in Action!

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
Big Man, that does look like a fun time. I am really excited about taking my son for hikes in the local state and national parks as spring sets in. He already loves our short walks in the field outside the house. He just lights up, day or night, when he gets to experience the world outside.

cm289

One of the Regulars
Here's some pics from last July's family vacay at Vallecito lake in Colorado. The fishing wasn't that great (monster in the 3rd pic notwithstanding), but it was a relaxing and fun trip regardless, and that's all that counts-
8cc0ce908197af89d49ad640bfc629b9.jpg
31ca8109452362118ae6248f5bb1ebc6.jpg
930b7ee099dff08f7609f3d195d81995.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

This was at the halfway point in the 10K Cooper River Bridge Run in Charleston, SC today. I have my fedora in my hand, as the wind was blowing hard on top of the bridge.

Heathfox

New in Town
Good afternoon adventurers! I got out of doors for some walking, tree-hugging and bird watching this weekend, staying at my mother's place in west-central Germany. I took a leisurely hike through the woods and along a swampy river valley. Plenty of birds to be seen (including an unusual visitor, a Black-tailed Godwit, a type of snipe) as well as quite a few Roe deer and Hares.

Swamp-trotting: My outfit is not purely along Horace Kephart's suggestions this time, he advises against corduroy trousers and anathematises long boots....
P1050517.JPG

A little cabin for the use of hikers, built by the local Nature Conservation Society:
P1050515.JPG

"Still life with backpack"
P1050514.JPG

RJR

Good afternoon adventurers! I got out of doors for some walking, tree-hugging and bird watching this weekend, staying at my mother's place in west-central Germany. I took a leisurely hike through the woods and along a swampy river valley. Plenty of birds to be seen (including an unusual visitor, a Black-tailed Godwit, a type of snipe) as well as quite a few Roe deer and Hares.

Swamp-trotting: My outfit is not purely along Horace Kephart's suggestions this time, he advises against corduroy trousers and anathematises long boots....
View attachment 47671

A little cabin for the use of hikers, built by the local Nature Conservation Society:
View attachment 47670

"Still life with backpack"
View attachment 47669
Nice pictures.

Mr. Godfrey

Practically Family
That's a nice photo of your wife and grandson having a family day out. Great looking aircraft there too, you look as though you had just taken her up for a whirl and back down for lunch if your choice of clothing.

Reminds me of an air show my grandfather took me to a long time ago, spent ages playing in the cockpit of an old Lancaster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko