Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 50's Half-Belt in Black Horsehide

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Sorry about the links, I'll try again. Meanwhile, here are the photos of this jacket and details to follow. Technovox, I'll be answering your PM in a minunite or two...thanks

From the ad:

Nice simple Aero Horsehide Leather jacket made in Scotland! Jacket is just starting to break in and comes from a smoke and pet free home. Has cotton drill lining, and does have storm cuffs in the sleeves. No inside pockets. Hand-made quality, simple, clean style and built to last a lifetime. No Reserve Auction, Pay Pal Only, shipping in USA only, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada for $20 extra. Fit details, Tagged a men's 40 (Medium to Large) Pit to Pit 22.5" Shoulders 19" Sleeve: 26.5" Torso Length: 22.5" Back: 26.25" Waist 21.5"

IMG_4735.JPG
IMG_4740.JPG
IMG_4743.JPG
IMG_4744.JPG IMG_4739.JPG
IMG_4742.JPG

ebay links: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aero-Horseh...200492?hash=item238dffb3ac:g:JgUAAOSwLdNZvYRm

Or Search ebay for Item 152706200492

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ok so I looked at photos I took of this jacket in more detail, sometimes the camera can see what we can't quite see. This jacket is Teacore!! Take a Look below:

Aero_50_teacore.JPG

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Sold - Was that to you Tweedydon?

It was--and it's gorgeous! Alas, vet bills are forcing me to part with it--and several other jackets--so it'll be back here on Saturday..... It (and other jackets, with more coming) is already just listed for sale on my Facebook page dedicated to classic clothing, WaterhollowTweed. Offers *very* welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ