Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero A2 Soft Italian Horsehide

breezer

Practically Family
Just received my Aero A2 Bronco and I couldn't be happier with it. Ever since I saw a picture of one of Aero's Japanese dealers wearing a black A2 with olive knits, its the jacket I have desired. Fast forward a few years and I was finally able to pull the trigger. Visiting Aero for a fitting I discussed my needs and we quickly arrived at the choice of their new soft Italian Horsehide in black. I didn't want a heavy jacket or one that would require a long period of breaking in and I think this jacket delivers. Fit wise it was simply a matter of trying on a 42 - that was too big, and settling on a 40' with an extra inch on the sleeve and the body. And the quality of the manufacturing is amazing - pic to follow on the weekend.

breezer

Practically Family
pic by Sloan
75429b6ec8d2e9246b6c70e13b3747e1.jpg

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Looks great! The Aero Bronco is my favorite of the A-2 contracts I have seen thus far.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I'm going to do one exactly the same in a month or so. Mine will have the 60th Ftr. Sqdn patch though... "The Headhunters". Great job, you beat me to it!

Worf

Harris HTM

One Too Many

breezer

Practically Family
Can anyone give a comparison between this soft HH and vicenza?

All I can add is that the jacket seems quite light weight....when I picked up the parcel it was hard to believe there was an Aero leather jacket inside.

SPLINTER

New in Town
A very cool looking jacket ---- very impressed. How accurate a copy is it compared to an original ? I dont mean with regards to colour or knits but in the detailing. Regardless its very impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana