Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Connolly Leather vs FQHH

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Thank you rocketeer, that's fantastic!
I really don't know anything about that subculture. Japanese biker gangs I understand, but I didn't know anything about the U.K. biker scene really.
I'm going to try to search for a pic of a featherbed with a bonneville engine!

KHainez

New in Town
I was looking through my videos and found these two with the Connolly Steerhide. I spelled Connolly incorrectly.

Nice deep black coloring.

One is a video I did when selling the jacket. It was sold.

That jacket is lovely tmitchell59.. do you miss it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MET

A-List Customer
@tmitchell59, before I have read here you brought to my attention in your video that connelly steerhide smells rose. I would have bought that jacket if only that dog had not bitten the sleeve.

dan_t

Practically Family
I just love this one. It's a pleasure to wear (not that it gets a lot of use here in Sydney, sadly).

Zip Sleeve HWMN (1 of 5).jpg
Zip Sleeve HWMN (2 of 5).jpg
Zip Sleeve HWMN (3 of 5).jpg
Zip Sleeve HWMN (4 of 5).jpg
Zip Sleeve HWMN (5 of 5).jpg

robrinay

One Too Many
There’s an early Highwayman in Connolly on eBay UK - I’ll post the link in vintage finds. It’s listed as a 46” but is 23” pit to pit so be wary.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I first saw this jacket pre-2002 when Ken Carter posted it on a forum he used to host. He described the jacket as a zippered sleeve Hywayman of Connoly steer hide. I ask Ken about purchasing the jacket and he posted on the Aero Sales page where I brought it. It is tagged a 44 fit sung about 22.5 pit to pit and short about 23". I need be down to 180 for the jacket to fit well.
fullsizeoutput_566.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_567.jpeg

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BTY I notice some loungers spell Connolly "Connelly" Do a search on the classified forum.
Here is another Aero Connoly jacket Police jacket I received recently from Darle in Germany size 44 with 23 pit to pit large shoulders and sleeves. The fit is sloppy on me not sure about keeping it. I love the texture and my wife likes it.
Aillee zip
connelly 3.jpg
collelly 6.jpg
connelly 9.jpg
connelly.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21