Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Modified '30's halfbelt Size 46 MWHH

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Please see details and photos below, I picked this up a month back and the fit is just wrong. It's listed on ebay so I'll include that link too. If you live outside USA I'll be happy to ship to you if we can agree on the rate. Looking for $600

Like New Aero Leather Horsehide Half-Belt jacket made in Scotland! Men's size 46 or XL, please see fit details below. Jacket shows very little signs of use, no real wear and tear to speak of, it is not broken in. Lined with Highlander Wool by Lochcarron also of Scotland, and black cotton drill in the sleeves. Please see photos that give a good idea of it's condition. No smoke or pets near this jacket, no stains, scratches, holes or tears anywhere. Get a great deal on a very desirable jacket for that last minute Holiday gift!

Fit details, tagged a men's size 46, this jacket has a rather boxy fit, note that the sides do have straps to pull in tighter to a point. This jacket was also not ordered with extra body length, so consider closely the dimensions for the Torso, Aero designs their jackets to fit a 5'10" person as standard.
  • Sleeve length: 25.5"
  • Pit to Pit: 23"
  • Shoulders: 20.5"
  • Waist (at side strap level): 23.5"
  • Torso (from top of zipper to bottom of jacket material): 21.75"
  • Back (from seam under collar to bottom of jacket): 25.25"
Please ask Questions, returns not accepted. Pay Pal only, USA shipping only - Canada, HI, AK please contact me first as shipping with be 2X. No International Shipping.
Men's Aero Leather Half Belt Jacket Solid Black Size 46 XL
Item Id: 151917762770

IMG_3416.JPG IMG_3416.JPG IMG_3421.JPG IMG_3438.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3424.JPG
    IMG_3424.JPG
    553.4 KB · Views: 138

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
Hi does your pit to pit measurement include the side panels? The 23" seems small for a 46.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Hi does your pit to pit measurement include the side panels? The 23" seems small for a 46.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I took the flat, flexible tape measure to it again and going to where the vent holes are at it's about 23.5" Just for comaprison my Steerhide Size 44 '30's Aero half belt is a bit under 23" same measurement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana