Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Thunderbay BlackFQHH red mouton collar size 50

LouisBailie

Banned
Taken in at the waist to 40 instead of 45 inches. Fully broken in and ready to go super soft flexible leather, will trade for brown Thunderbay or other brown or burgundy Aero in same size/price range or sell out right for 550

moto_1098.jpg
moto_1109.jpg
moto_1095.jpg
moto_1112.jpg

pawineguy

One Too Many
Are those brushes included in the deal? Is that why they are in the picture? Is it the original zipper or has it been changed out for a symmetrical solid brass RiRi zipper, #8?

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
Hi,

Plse provide:

sleeve length
pit to pit
girth an inch or two above belly button
width at bottom of jacket

Were any other mods made in addition to the girth modification?

Any idea of apprx cost to restore jacket to original specs?

Tks

LouisBailie

Banned
Gosh, almost all those on my blocked bidder list (who would never deal with me and most of whom do not wear this size jacket) are responding, thanks for driving all the views...and keeping up top. Don't worry you are not influencing anyone at all.....

All emails answered and pms returned and answered.

I will let you know when I check on the dimensions (from Aero, ELC, and Good Wear) of your trade offers, who I will trade. It may take a day or two for my emails getting the info, to me, to be answered.

See how fast items move when they are priced correctly....I purchase at real good prices and when I unload you get the same pricing levels....

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
You go through all that effort to get your TB just the way you like it then sell it on? It makes no sense to me.... at all... But you'll probably never read this as I'm probably on your blocked list as well. No, I don't want your jacket, I have one and mine's fine.

Worf

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
Gosh, almost all those on my blocked bidder list (who would never deal with me and most of whom do not wear this size jacket) are responding, thanks for driving all the views...and keeping up top. Don't worry you are not influencing anyone at all.....

All emails answered and pms returned and answered.

I will let you know when I check on the dimensions (from Aero, ELC, and Good Wear) of your trade offers, who I will trade. It may take a day or two for my emails getting the info, to me, to be answered.

See how fast items move when they are priced correctly....I purchase at real good prices and when I unload you get the same pricing levels....

Awww puddin, does this mean I'm also on your ignore list? BTW, we know that a 72 yr old former desk jockey as yourself can't wear a jacket this size, I could if I gave up breathing.

just another brick in the wall...

LouisBailie

Banned
If I add a jacket now days, I sell one or two at reasonable prices, just like the other members that sell here. If priced incorrectly those items stay here for months or years...

Over last months I have gotten more than I asked here, from other venues....so I know they are priced correctly......

pawineguy

One Too Many
If I add a jacket now days, I sell one or two at reasonable prices, just like the other members that sell here. If priced incorrectly those items stay here for months or years...

Over last months I have gotten more than I asked here, from other venues....so I know they are priced correctly......

It doesn't hurt that your lack of scruples allows you to cheat other members here. But then there's always karma...

LouisBailie

Banned
Thanks for keeping this on top, got two more offers and a couple more offers to sell me jackets....just today.

Keep it up and remember what the bartenders say: The members of the Fedora Lounge ALWAYS appreciate getting first crack at your treasures. And a few vocal complainers DO NOT represent the overwhelming majority of members who do not say anything, but who admire, PM, and buy things here every day.

LouisBailie

Banned
PS FL members Thanks for the tips on those BB spectators and the Fratelli Rossetti tans, I bought them both, thanks again.

I will still buy trade offers for 50GBP more than Aero or Alexander also. So keep those jackets in the brown burgundy tan colors coming.

LouisBailie

Banned
I want to thank all the members who contributed to this thread.

I was using it to show another seller that his Thungerbay jacket was not worth the $550 he was asking, because they did not sell here for that amount. He then took my orig offer of $475 and shipping for his jacket.

Now we have a base price set for used Thunderbay jackets, for everyone to use in the future, again thanks a lot guys you did your normal excellent job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points