Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AHA!

Lola Getz

One of the Regulars
My nightly cocktail isn't really a vice...it has a lime wedge in it which is vital in preventing scurvy. At least that's what I tell my doctor. :D

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Perhaps horndogging will have a place here as well?

babe7.jpg

Tex Avery

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
:mad: Astounding! I step outside for an hour and a half and I come back to a party! Can't leave you people unsupervised for a moment! lol

Lee

Hey, 'tender! Make mine a rum and coke!

surely

A-List Customer
hmmm
Vice
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin vitium fault, vice
Date:
14th century

1 a: moral depravity or corruption : wickedness b: a moral fault or failing c: a habitual and usually trivial defect or shortcoming : foible <suffered from the vice of curiosity>

Do we really want to open this door? It sounds a lot like politics to me....:D

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

surely said:
hmmm
Vice
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin vitium fault, vice
Date:
14th century

1 a: moral depravity or corruption : wickedness b: a moral fault or failing c: a habitual and usually trivial defect or shortcoming : foible <suffered from the vice of curiosity>

Do we really want to open this door? It sounds a lot like politics to me....:D

Words have more than one meaning:

The term vice is also popularly applied to various activities considered immoral by some; a list of these might include the use of alcohol and other recreational drugs, gambling, smoking, recklessness, cheating, lying, selfishness. It is also used in reference to police vice units who prosecute crimes associated with these activities. Often, vice particularly designates a failure to comply with the sexual mores of the time and place such as sexual promiscuity.

This forum is just for a few of these. Let's keep it clean.

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
Lola Getz said:
My nightly cocktail isn't really a vice...it has a lime wedge in it which is vital in preventing scurvy. At least that's what I tell my doctor. :D

Me, I stick with gin and tonics, for the quanine, malaria, you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21