Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

akubra snowy river size 60

kavu

New in Town
Picked this up on eBay but it is too small for me. Seller did not pack well, but overall it is in pretty good shape as far as I can tell (I'm a newbie). Seems like a fawn color.

Asking 50 + shipping

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 290

bwchase

Familiar Face
Not sure what is going on here.
I offered to purchase this hat last week. Seller warned to add 10 bucks for shipping.
I responded yes to the shipping within a few minutes of receiving the pm.
Now no response after repeated pm's.
What is going on with this?

bwchase

Familiar Face
Well thanks, guess that clears that up. I was traveling too. Did check the forums daily. Ain't the Internet great? Can check it from almost anywhere!
You know that if you click on the avitar or name the last time logged in will be listed right?
Since this person was logged in during the last week, caused me to wonder why no response.
No PayPal information has been sent by pm.
There are several others above interested in your hat, so I will withdraw my desire to purchase and allow them to give it a try. Best of luck with your sale. Hope this hat finds a good home.
All of my hats have a wonderful buying experience that is almost as important as the hat itself.

kavu

New in Town
Well, looks like this is back up for sale then. 35 for the hat and 10 for shipping in the US. I'm losing money on this deal, but might as well find the hat a good home.

kavu

New in Town
I thought it was sold. Here's how to tell this is actually not an internet scam....I didn't take nor even ask for your money! Jesus...I'm regretting not selling a tinfoil cap, would probably move faster than the akubra.

For anyone else, I'm real, I have feedback on several other sites (eBay, fredmiranda, audiogon), and I'm selling this hat dirt cheap (or possibly giving it to goodwill given the grief from this board).

Yours from the heart of Nigeria,
Prince Kavu (son of the infamous king who just passed away...email me for how to cash in on your inheritance!)

addison

One of the Regulars
I thought it was sold. Here's how to tell this is actually not an internet scam....I didn't take nor even ask for your money! Jesus...I'm regretting not selling a tinfoil cap, would probably move faster than the akubra.

For anyone else, I'm real, I have feedback on several other sites (eBay, fredmiranda, audiogon), and I'm selling this hat dirt cheap (or possibly giving it to goodwill given the grief from this board).

Yours from the heart of Nigeria,
Prince Kavu (son of the infamous king who just passed away...email me for how to cash in on your inheritance!)

lol, like your style

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21