Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alden Shoe – Conservation Boot Snuff Suede

SFGII

New in Town
Hi FL gang.

First post here. I found these from a link to Leather Soul I found on another FL thread. I thought it was a sharp looking boot at a great price as it was the last of a run of a Leather Soul-Alden collaboration. I bought them to wear with a Lost Worlds G-1 I have on order.

The boots are a perfect fit and comfy right out the box. Will at Leather Soul in HI was a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.

Now, can't wait for my LW G-1 due to arrive some time in September.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5lf1njz6dx1sld/IMG_5253.JPG?dl=0

RJR

Hi FL gang.

First post here. I found these from a link to Leather Soul I found on another FL thread. I thought it was a sharp looking boot at a great price as it was the last of a run of a Leather Soul-Alden collaboration. I bought them to wear with a Lost Worlds G-1 I have on order.

The boots are a perfect fit and comfy right out the box. Will at Leather Soul in HI was a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.

Good looking boots.

Really handsome boots. One small suggestion, see if they can add speed hook to the last four or so top lace holes as you'll really appreciate how much faster it will make taking them on and off - just a thought. Love the boots regardless - great color.

SFGII

New in Town
Really handsome boots. One small suggestion, see if they can add speed hook to the last four or so top lace holes as you'll really appreciate how much faster it will make taking them on and off - just a thought. Love the boots regardless - great color.
I agree Fading Fast, I have to unlace the top 3 eyelets to get them on and off.

Christo

New in Town
Just received my Alden pre-order for the Snuff Suede Indy Boots w/Commando sole. Really nice boots and worth the 8 month wait

Attachments

• IMG_0468 2.JPG
    IMG_0468 2.JPG
    920.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0472 3.JPG
    IMG_0472 3.JPG
    752.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0474 (1).JPG
    IMG_0474 (1).JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 145

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Hi FL gang.

Darn nice boots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB