Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

All Hallows Eve!

Bogie1943

Practically Family
Hey fellas, a round for everyone in the joint! LOL ANYWAYS, what are your plans for Halloween this year. I will be down in Williamsburg, VA taking a stroll and having a cigar or something of that nature, before and after dinner, what are your plans in any?:cool2:

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
My sister-in-law's birthday is on the 31st and there is a surprise costume party being thrown for her. I'll be going as...Indy, of course.

mmarosy

One of the Regulars
Well, this Indy will be taking his 3 year old Nemo around the neighborhood. The misses is sewing her costume and she's really getting excited about it. During her fitting last night, she started swimming around the family room!

Mike

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
"What's your favorate color?" asks Tim the Magician.

We had a special poll where my wife works. These were the choices of what Coppertop Fisk would be for Halloween:

 Jock Lindsay ?¢‚Ǩ‚Äú Sky Pirate (complete with fake-pet snake Reggie)
 Marcus Broady
 Sallah [With Red Fez from ?¢‚Ǩ?ìLast Crusade?¢‚Ǩ?]
 Short Round
 Thumper from ?¢‚Ǩ?ìBambi?¢‚Ǩ?

Since you can imagine who won because my wife works with dames?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ I will be in Gear with a boy dressed as a bunny.

Jokes about the Search for the Holy Grail ending with a confrontation against the killer rabbit a-la Monty Python WILL NOT be appreciated.

BD Jones

One of the Regulars
I have to work. :rage: It's the biggest game of the season and we are expecting a crowd of 6,000 to 7,000 people in a stadium that seats about 1,500. It's also parents night so dressing up in gear wouldn't be a good idea. Instead I'm going as myself . . . in a fedora of course.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I'll be going cabining(cabin camping) in Oklahoma with Mom and plan on taking most of my gear incase there's a costume contest Friday night up at the lodge.

Michaelson

One Too Many
I'll be dressing up as an ugly old man wearing a fedora, old beat up jacket, and scowling at the kids through my front door who are trick or treating....no wait, I just described what CoffeeDude's doing this year!!!:eek: :p ;) High regards. Michaelson:coffee: :coffee:

p.s. You'll notice I brought TWO cups of coffee after my 'signature', just to keep Jess from whining that I didn't bring HIM any. (grins)

CoffeeDude

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by Michaelson
I'll be dressing up as an ugly old man wearing a fedora, old beat up jacket, and scowling at the kids through my front door ... I just described what CoffeeDude's doing this year
Sounds like just another day for this ugly old man. Thanks for the coffee Michaelson.
Originally posted by Bogie1943
I am not so sure giving Jess caffeen is such a good idea...
I happen to think it's a great idea!

Minnesota_Jones

Familiar Face
Past couple years we've done up Kath's Mom's yard up for a Haunted House/Graveyard. This year is doubful because of the cold and rain forcast for Friday. Last Saturday thou me and the Minnesota Force marched in the Anoka Halloween Grand Day Parade. Anoka is a suburb of the Twin Cities and proclaims itself the Halloween Capital of the world. Here's a group shot prior to the parade (and yes I was Indy... ha)!

Parade-1.jpg

Yes, our friend Bill (aka Vader) is like 6'8" I believe... he goes as the World's Largest Vader... his costume is incredible!

More pictures of us all in the parade can be found here at my website: http://www.minnesotajones.com/anoka_halloween_parade_2003.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider