Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm thinking about making/selling some prints of my Fedora photos, starting with this one......would anyone be interested?

fawjn9.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm thinking about making/selling some prints of my Fedora photos, starting with this one......would anyone be interested?

fawjn9.jpg

That is a great idea. I have to wonder why no one is making a calendar yet with hats for every month? Well??????

I would be interested in a print of this picture. Believe it or not, Daniel has educated me in the art of drawing, using super fine point ball point ink pens, and art pencils made by PrismaColor. When he was still drawing he would have loved to draw a picture like this one!

That is a great idea. I have to wonder why no one is making a calendar yet with hats for every month? Well??????

I would be interested in a print of this picture. Believe it or not, Daniel has educated me in the art of drawing, using super fine point ball point ink pens, and art pencils made by PrismaColor. When he was still drawing he would have loved to draw a picture like this one!
Every December I make calendars for the coming year. Staples has a great on line template and their turnaround is a matter of days. I usually use my vacation pics so I get to relive the vacation for the next 12 months. But I have made them with pics of my mountain bike collection and this year now that I have enough interesting hats may shoot pics and have a hat year.

bolthead

I love the PrismaColor pencils

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I love the PrismaColor pencils
The soft lead of PrismaColor has the same pigmentation as oil paints. There are ways to use them to make a drawing appear as an oil painting and a photograph or a water color painting. In a week or so, I may be able to post some more pictures on here regarding all that!

bolthead

The soft lead of PrismaColor has the same pigmentation as oil paints. There are ways to use them to make a drawing appear as an oil painting and a photograph or a water color painting. In a week or so, I may be able to post some more pictures on here regarding all that!
Hopefully, I'd love to see ur work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto