Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ok, so here is one that was made for a local client here in PA. This is a staple rabbit, color is pecan , needless to say the client was overjoyed when he saw it. Here's a few shots of it.

2hdmygz.jpg

27y4cy0.jpg

2ij6as9.jpg

aws2ly.jpg

votkq1.jpg

14c7mgg.jpg

2echrhu.jpg

2h72ezs.jpg

.....and one of the custom bamboo fly rod that he makes as well.

14qot0.jpg

bolthead

Next up is the hat he made for me, again it's a staple rabbit, color is black cherry. I'm calling it "The Scoop" in honor of Tim's Grandfather. They called him Scoops from the time he was a youngster until the day he passed. I wanted him to copy a Whippet style from the 40's. I found some pictures online of old press passes and I printed 3 of them out to slip into the ribbon.

351zk7s.jpg

xp0twk.jpg

34j41tt.jpg

hs136h.jpg

e8ptmw.jpg

2ecdzma.jpg

b6vw93.jpg

20k41aw.jpg

nvz5ed.jpg

rwrjw9.jpg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
When I was at the Dr (a fly fishing freak) , he complimented me on my Hat . I thanked him , then proceeded to tell him about Tim , Alley Kat Hats and that he makes Custom Fly Rods , also , or did . He seemed interested , next visit I'm planning on taking more info . GORGEOUS Hats and Photography ! Killer Rod , too ! Thanks @bolthead Kurt , and @Cane Rod Maker Tim !

bolthead

When I was at the Dr (a fly fishing freak) , he complimented me on my Hat . I thanked him , then proceeded to tell him about Tim , Alley Kat Hats and that he makes Custom Fly Rods , also , or did . He seemed interested , next visit I'm planning on taking more info . GORGEOUS Hats and Photography ! Killer Rod , too ! Thanks @bolthead Kurt , and @Cane Rod Maker Tim !
Thanks Michael. Maybe he'd be interested in a print as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112