Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I really like the SteamEngine and hat Kurt..... I'd like to go ahead and make a request for the same prop when you photograph my hat! Haha.

Fantastic job Tim!

Congrats Cindy on a wonderful hat. I can't wait for Tim to work mine up! :)
And ya'll are in our thoughts and prayers here in Tennessee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not a problem at all, just remind Tim so he can pass that along to me.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wanna apologize if I offended anyone with my recent posts and or comments. The last thing I wanna do is drum bad business for Tim. So if any of my comments were taken out of content, please ignore them and don't let let them sway you from ordering a hat from Tim. I did amend and delete what I was able to.....as for the ones that were quoted in replies, unfortunately I have no control over them, so, please do ignore those. I think I just took 1 or 2 personally and then replied in anger. It wasn't very professional. Thank you ALL for the nice compliments on all of my photos. They are very much appreciated.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I wanna apologize if I offended anyone with my recent posts and or comments. The last thing I wanna do is drum bad business for Tim. So if any of my comments were taken out of content, please ignore them and don't let let them sway you from ordering a hat from Tim. I did amend and delete what I was able to.....as for the ones that were quoted in replies, unfortunately I have no control over them, so, please do ignore those. I think I just took 1 or 2 personally and then replied in anger. It wasn't very professional. Thank you ALL for the nice compliments on all of my photos. They are very much appreciated.

Hey...you make an omlet, you break an egg or two! I know we lova ye here and I am sure no one else is thinking badly of you. And if anyone wants to get "tuff" with you, send them my way, I will "CUP CAKE" them to death! Hahah!

I am sure everything is all good, Kurt. I know you are a sweetie!

No worries, Kurt. We all get upset sometimes. It takes a man to apologize.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4044_zps6l4yi55w.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4024_zpsqcmmnzb6.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4015_zpstcra2yhj.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4017_zpsfk2nwyv5.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4000_zpsmxgllzhu.jpg.html] [/URL]

Some not too bad pictures of the felt on the midnight rider made for us by Tim! I think I have one picture of what we have here a black hat, Biltmore's Open Road version. I had Bond replace the brim trim on the edge and the ribbon and bow. I wanted to give an idea of how the black hat looks compared to the Black Cherry. Oh yes...note the color of Daniel's vintage double breasted sports jacket! A perfect match up for the Black Cherry!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

Some not too bad pictures of the felt on the midnight rider made for us by Tim! I think I have one picture of what we have here a black hat, Biltmore's Open Road version. I had Bond replace the brim trim on the edge and the ribbon and bow. I wanted to give an idea of how the black hat looks compared to the Black Cherry. Oh yes...note the color of Daniel's vintage double breasted sports jacket! A perfect match up for the Black Cherry!

I forgot to state a few things in the way of a review...this hat fits so well, I don't know how a hat could be made to fit any better than this one. Daniel wore this today we had to get him to the "Doctors" today and everyone asked him questions about his attire and of course, the hat!

Second thing that is really nice, the brim and felt is soft enough to take a dry bash, the brim stays exactly where it gets placed position wise. I was hopeful for that as the same about the size and fit....some times I am stuck having to steam and hat jack...and we all know what that does to the profile of the hat and brim....but this one here was exactly perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot