Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you very much Anthony.
Words well spoken. On pain therapy and doing what one loves.
I avoided the Oxy. The first week I had taken only a few. I did not care for them. Talk about being in a cloud....wow. Be well!
Oxy's are effing poison. The bastards that make them should be behind bars.

RJR

Put down a deposit for a hat from Tim. Now the hardest part comes deciding for sure on color etc. Thinking 40's strat or open road with enough crown for a good diamond crease and a mid-width ribbon. Just perused the old stetson pre WWII ad thread and the "rocket" looks pretty cool.
You'll redesign it a dozen times I'm sure.Whatever you decide,Tim will do a heck of a job.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
glad you are on the mend Tim
there is no better pain killer than the joy of doing what you love
Those are some powerful true words. The best is "LOVE". We already know how Tim is as a person, just the same as how much someone loves the Art of playing in a Band as much as Moon does. In case no one knows it, Moon has a heart of pure gold! A common love of our family, friends, music, hats, cars, bikes, shoes, guns, clothing and of course, the Love of our Freedoms to enjoy it all. More than not, LOVE is all that keeps my household together. One event after another happens around our home...but we just keep going due to our Love. God bless us all, and bless us with love!

Scooterz

Practically Family
Is there a thread on Moon's music anywhere?
Just talked to Tim about my hat, I am joining the whiskey rebellion. I really enjoyed talking to Tim, its a pleasure woking with him. I told him to take his time on mine and not to overdo it if his shoulder is hurting. It takes time for those to heal. I am currently thinking about a playboy type ribbon and bow.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Is there a thread on Moon's music anywhere?
Just talked to Tim about my hat, I am joining the whiskey rebellion. I really enjoyed talking to Tim, its a pleasure woking with him. I told him to take his time on mine and not to overdo it if his shoulder is hurting. It takes time for those to heal. I am currently thinking about a playboy type ribbon and bow.
No but he should have one! You can see his collection of hats all over the boards here...he has some real sweet hats...

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Put down a deposit for a hat from Tim. Now the hardest part comes deciding for sure on color etc. Thinking 40's strat or open road with enough crown for a good diamond crease and a mid-width ribbon. Just perused the old stetson pre WWII ad thread and the "rocket" looks pretty cool.

It may be a hard choice to make as I am sure you will see so many hats that you would think can be made custom and then run yourself ragged making the final choice. I would give you the suggestion of looking at other custom hats, then look at vintage hats and think what hat would you want if you could find it...then make that your pick for Tim to make for you. I know Tim can make any hat you would want, size, style, color, ribbons...his talent is top shelf!

Hello all, thanks for the good words!.
This week wasn't the greatest for me, therapy had me real sore. Something didn't feel quite right on the top, across my shoulder cap.
But I reckon, it was just simply worked, sore and is part of recovering.
I was getting full assisted extension, and I am at the point where on the wall crawlers, I am sliding my hand up the wall, not needing to spider crawl. Lots of streching. And pretty soon, strength building. Today, I'm with needle and thread, and starting final stitch on Tropical Bob. Sorry Bob, this last week was a wash. But I'm on it again. I hope you all have a good week . Be safe and smart, if we get slammed with this winter storm. Thanks everyone.

This week wasn't the greatest for me, therapy had me real sore. Something didn't feel quite right on the top, across my shoulder cap.
I was getting full assisted extension, and I am at the point where on the wall crawlers, I am sliding my hand up the wall, not needing to spider crawl. Lots of streching. And pretty soon, strength building. Today, I'm with needle and thread, and starting final stitch on Tropical Bob. Sorry Bob, this last week was a wash. But I'm on it again. I hope you all have a good week . Be safe and smart, if we get slammed with this winter storm. Thanks everyone.

Go get 'em, Tim!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Single Malt Scotch.....or Jack Daniels....(Sinatra called it "Nectar from the Gods")....hahaha!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Heard from Tim that my whiskey hat is almost ready to come off the block. I used to prefer Jack but now will take scotch over it anytime. I think my favorite right now is Laphroaig Quarter Cask.
Geez.,..that name for Scotch is a mouthful all on it's own!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff