Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Amazing painted A-2s of the 390th Bombardment Group - pic heavy

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic photos. It's a shame that Windsock (Andrew from up in Queensland, Australia) isn't around here anymore, he would love these.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Roamed the desert, visited Tombstone and Yuma (brilliantly, they have a steam train sat next to a building the number of which just happens to be 310). Also made it down to Mexico, the border of which was a bit different from what I expected: lots of dentists, opticians and plastic surgeons all touting for health tourism trade (seriously, if I was asked once, I was asked 50 times if I wanted my teeth done!). We bought tequila, the good stuff...

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Were you in Tombstone long enough to run into the ghosts of Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday? Tell us more about your trip. :cool:

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
We bought tequila, the good stuff...

A big eye-opener I've had was having good quality tequila (or mezcal for that matter). I'd grown up only having had the rough as guts stuff until a yank mate (living in Oz) introduced me to the "good stuff" that he'd brought back on a trip back home.

It was so good all you wanted to do with it was drink it neat or over ice. Beautiful!

Cocker

Practically Family
Fantastic display they got there! Should maybe start a thread about Robbins AFB museum, I made quite a few jacket pictures up there too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider