Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any Cigar Afficionados Out There?

Mickey Caesar

Familiar Face
I like cigars a lot. Probably too much, since I'm about out of storage space, not including all the accessories that go with cigars, like cutters, lighters, etc. I am really partial to some of the Fuente cigars. The biggest problem I find is getting the time to just enjoy one.

I agree, a good Robusto takes at least an hour to fully enjoy.

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
Much like straight razor shaving, cigar smoking is something that forces you to slow down for a portion of your day. Doing both, I take significant portions of my day slow. The joys of working for one's self.

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Are thre any guys here who use a cigar holder when smoking their cigars? I love the look and fee of a holder, and just wonder if I am one of a dying breed? (Or maybe the last of the breed!!! <grin>)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I really like the Rocky Patel Edge with the maduro wrapper. Bought my dad a handful of La Aurora Puros one year...having tried one, those were in a class of their own!

I really like the Rocky Patel Edge with the maduro wrapper. Bought my dad a handful of La Aurora Puros one year...having tried one, those were in a class of their own!

Try the Nub line of cigars if you want some thing really different. Don't go for the Cameroon wrapper though. The others are fine though.
If you want strong then go for the Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto