• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Anyone else has creases on the front of the jacket

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by onstar, Dec 3, 2017.

1. onstar

onstar New in Town

2. TREEMAN

TREEMAN Practically Family

Saw this already............

3. Peacoat

Peacoat My Mail is Forwarded Here

Huh? Something doesn't compute here. I believe this was the topic in another thread. Why has it been resurrected in a new thread?

4. l0fielectronic

l0fielectronic A-List Customer

I think sometimes people can't find their own thread, so just start a fresh one. Maybe.

5. Or they don't like the responses they got?

At any rate, this should be closed.

6. Gromulus

Gromulus Practically Family

No.

7. El Marro

El Marro Practically Family

Yes.

8. Thuggee

Thuggee One of the Regulars

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. zebedee

zebedee A-List Customer

The important thing to realise is that a couple of creases are not a prob. Most of my jackets have them, too. And I don't worry about 'em.

10. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

It's called character.

11. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge Familiar Face

A motorcycle jacket has some wear on it? I thought that’s what everyone wanted? Mine has tons of scratches, wear, patina, or whatever you want to call it. It happened by me by normal wear. I also had jeans when I was younger that got holes in them naturally. I didn’t spend $300.00 for them, and then have them dry cleaned. That’s called being a poser. I now wear them when I cut my lawn, and wouldn’t dream of trying to make a fashionable statement wearing them in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big J likes this.
  12. ton312

ton312 My Mail is Forwarded Here

I've noticed that my chest expands while breathing. Anyone else experience this? My knees also bend when walking...people say it's normal. I'm not convinced.

Leither, Sloan1874, robrinay and 15 others like this.
  13. Seb Lucas

Seb Lucas I'll Lock Up

Anyone else notice that if you own a leather jacket for a long time it starts to look timeworn and really cool. I hate it.

14. Big J

Big J Call Me a Cab

I've noticed that the more I drink, the beautiful my wife becomes.
    I drink everyday.

15. Fanch

Fanch I'll Lock Up

@ton312 you are in dire need of a medical check up. When you look in the mirror do you have 2 vertical folds on your forehead that run parallel to your nose? :D

16. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

I want my used jackets I bought off eBay to show no signs of wear. Otherwise I will report.

17. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 One Too Many

:D

18. Fanch

Fanch I'll Lock Up

Ok @CBI just posted his incredibly cool looking original Aero 21996 A-2 that also shows vertical creases on the front of his jacket. Ahem, enough said, and I rest my case. :rolleyes:

IMG_4934.jpg IMG_4931.jpg

ton312 and El Marro like this.
  19. nick123

nick123 I'll Lock Up

The vertical creases are a common occurence with jackets worn by Harrier pilots. :)

Justhandguns likes this.