Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

KarlCrow

One Too Many
'collared dove'
imagesNK8FS8AS.jpg

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
Hi Art,

I hope you post some pictures from two websites ago. You had some nice hats on there too, there was one that had New Orleans inspired name, don't remember the name but I liked the hat very much.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
At least one is there CWV, it's the Black cherry silk finish w/ cabernet ribbon. Many of those Limited editions reached the 10 mark so they were retired. I just have to keep creating new LEs.
You know, it's been so long that I'm not sure that everyone knows that I only make 10 of each Limited Edition so when that number is reached, it's retired. I started with that policy 13 years ago but don't often mention it.

AndyR

One of the Regulars
Art, will there be info about that 'production' line on the new site soon? Or is it already there somewhere and maybe I missed it?

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Not yet Andy. I have the prototype done and photographed but don't have enough made yet. Before posting it I went through all that were made and found too many inconsistencies to put my name on them so I'm re building. By next weekend I'll have them up on the site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko