Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
This Cuenca toquilla straw came in the mail this afternoon. Thank you, Art! I bought this as a grade 12 body. Weave is around 400 WPSI, and the crease, ribbon, bow treatment is pure Vintage Silhouettes! Art made this from a hat body we picked up in Cuenca, Ecuador, on our last trip down to visit family. Just what I envisioned!

The weather with clouds and bright sun spots made it hard to get balanced pics with my camera phone, but I think y'all get the idea. A great Ecuadorian straw. Woot! Woot!

Thanks again, Art!

i-tcxgKWz-M.jpg
i-KCBCQ9z-M.jpg

i-cfLpf7v-M.jpg
i-xmKG2VH-M.jpg

i-zk6ztnn-M.jpg
i-hbG6bL9-M.jpg

i-qWkBmwn-M.jpg
i-7PPshN4-M.jpg

KarlCrow

One Too Many
This Cuenca toquilla straw came in the mail this afternoon. Thank you, Art! I bought this as a grade 12 body. Weave is around 400 WPSI, and the crease, ribbon, bow treatment is pure Vintage Silhouettes! Art made this from a hat body we picked up in Cuenca, Ecuador, on our last trip down to visit family. Just what I envisioned!

The weather with clouds and bright sun spots made it hard to get balanced pics with my camera phone, but I think y'all get the idea. A great Ecuadorian straw. Woot! Woot!

Thanks again, Art!

i-tcxgKWz-M.jpg
i-KCBCQ9z-M.jpg

i-cfLpf7v-M.jpg
i-xmKG2VH-M.jpg

i-zk6ztnn-M.jpg
i-hbG6bL9-M.jpg

i-qWkBmwn-M.jpg
i-7PPshN4-M.jpg

Class!

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Thanks again, Art!

i-tcxgKWz-M.jpg
i-KCBCQ9z-M.jpg

i-cfLpf7v-M.jpg
i-xmKG2VH-M.jpg

i-zk6ztnn-M.jpg
i-hbG6bL9-M.jpg

i-qWkBmwn-M.jpg
i-7PPshN4-M.jpg

WOW That’s gorgeous.

Thanks again, Art!

i-tcxgKWz-M.jpg
i-KCBCQ9z-M.jpg

i-cfLpf7v-M.jpg
i-xmKG2VH-M.jpg

i-zk6ztnn-M.jpg
i-hbG6bL9-M.jpg

i-qWkBmwn-M.jpg
i-7PPshN4-M.jpg

I love the soft curves of the bash....looks lush. Great job.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21