Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ingineer01

New in Town
Someone rang.
Through the miracle of modern medicine and Him, I am here. This Tapatalk app works!
The canes w/o a hook are just ornaments.
8cd6c273f299b2c2ad2e370a7ce44b69.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

HatLoverGirl

New in Town
Greetings HLG:
Welcome to the lounge. We can use more ladies round these parts.
That avatar is called “Borsalino Man”. It was painted by a young lady who sold prints of it on Etsy but now i can’t find it anywhere. I love it. It just plain speaks.
As far as what somebody or someone said about your hat....someone “always” has something to say. Pay no mind, you look great in your hat, not their’s...ya know?
Be well and again welcome to the lounge.
Be well. Bowen
Thank you!!! I truly love the painting, it's fluid and has personality. The colors are also eye-catching. Thank you for your kind words!

HatLoverGirl

New in Town
I have quite a few paintings and limited prints, running in the many thousands of $$$, My avatar is one of 4 in the collection Painted by Autum De Forest
I like the painting, it looks like a remake of the famous farmer couple, I can't remember the name of the artist right now, of course, the style of the one you have on your avatar is a completely different style than the painter I am talking about, yet the composition and the theme look similar.

HatLoverGirl

New in Town
Someone rang.
Through the miracle of modern medicine and Him, I am here. This Tapatalk app works!
The canes w/o a hook are just ornaments.
8cd6c273f299b2c2ad2e370a7ce44b69.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk
Those canes look so beautiful, they remind me of Igor's walking canes, have you seen those? They are hand carved and absolutely beautiful just like the ones you are showing here. The second cane left to right almost looks like one of his canes... check it out I almost think is the same cane! My mother collects canes and I was thinking about getting that one for her.

LevendiPaul

Familiar Face
I like the painting, it looks like a remake of the famous farmer couple, I can't remember the name of the artist right now, of course, the style of the one you have on your avatar is a completely different style than the painter I am talking about, yet the composition and the theme look similar.

Look close at the centre - the original had a pitch fork - It is called American Gothic
This one has a crayon
You won’t believe me when I say that it was painted by a young lady under 10 yo at the time

Does anyone know how many colors the last incarnation of the Stetsonian came in? All I can find is three (Mink, Tawny, and Caribou) but I wondering if there were more. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they were still in production, they were also available in Light Gray.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Ah, a little more digging around and I found old postings of yours with the light gray Stetsonian. Beautiful looking hat. It also looks to be a rare bird. I’ll keep an eye out, but I don’t ever expect to find one in my size. I was hoping to have one in every color made but it doesn’t look like that is meant to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points