Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #124: Stetson - Royal Stetson - Size 7 1/4 - C0000228915 - SOLD

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you MK, I have been well beaten out of a few hats that I really wanted but was not there for the end. These things can happen and do quite frequently but I have won at least one and I am pleased. I have been very lucky in the past being able to find near perfect hats. This Stetson will make a great compliment.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
The Avatar...

DOUGLAS said:
Thank you MK, I have been well beaten out of a few hats that I really wanted but was not there for the end. These things can happen and do quite frequently but I have won at least one and I am pleased. I have been very lucky in the past being able to find near perfect hats. This Stetson will make a great compliment.

I'm planning to keep the avatar. Unless y'all want to buy the rights to the photo... :D

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Plenty of 7 3/8 left...

At least you tried... If you're a 7 1/4, then add some padding under the sweatband, and you'll be good to go.

metropd said:
I wanted that hat alot but I didn't pay attention to the ending time.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
True...

Yep... That was 6 months and 132 auctions ago. We were all newbies. Loungers weren't sure if they could trust my word, and I wasn't sure what the market would yield.

We've come a long way. Loungers know they can trust me and my product, and I know how much my hats are worth. :eusa_clap

Viper Man said:
Ha. Nobody even bid on this hat the first time around when it was listed for $100.

Viper Man

Banned
johnnyphi said:
Yep... That was 6 months and 132 auctions ago. We were all newbies. Loungers weren't sure if they could trust my word, and I wasn't sure what the market would yield.

We've come a long way. Loungers know they can trust me and my product, and I know how much my hats are worth. :eusa_clap

It's a good thing you held out for that extra $75. Now you can retire in style. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points