Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Auction #46: Royal Stetson Deluxe - Stetsonian - Size 7 1/8 - C0000228888 SOLD

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Auction #46: Royal Stetson - Deluxe - Stetsonian - Size 7 1/8 - C0000228888

END DATE: Thursday, June 26, at 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) according to Lounge Server.

HAT BARCODE: C0000228888
BRAND: Stetson
STYLE: Royal Stetson - Deluxe
STYLE: Stetsonian
SIZE: 7 1/8
CONDITION: Pristine - Minor wrinkles on crown, due to very soft, supple felt
MOTH NIBBLES?: No
BRIM WIDTH: 2 1/2"

C0000228888_1.jpg

C0000228888_2.jpg

C0000228888_3.jpg

C0000228888_4.jpg

RPeers

One of the Regulars
The steady stream of hats that have been rolling from Johnnyphi as well as ebay is really getting her back up but thems the breaks, these are a once in a lifetime deal.

I'm very surprised there aren't any other bids on this lid yet.

RPeers

GWD

One Too Many
RPeers said:
The steady stream of hats that have been rolling from Johnnyphi as well as ebay is really getting her back up but thems the breaks, these are a once in a lifetime deal.

I'm very surprised there aren't any other bids on this lid yet.

RPeers

It's killing me not to bid on this one, but....MUST....SHOW....SOME...... RESTRAINT....GOT...TO.......STOP......BUYING ....EVERY.....HAT....I..........SEE.:rage:

RPeers

One of the Regulars
MDphoto said:
Does this auction end on Thursday June 26th or Friday June 27th?
I'm soooo confused!!! [huh] :D :D
Good question also in the picture site with the previews this hat shows up as a size 7 any thoughts??

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
This hat is Size 7 1/8

Ryan... Good catch. Sorry for the confusion. I'm not sure why this hat was tagged incorrectly on Photobucket. (Other than human error, which would obviously be "Johnnyphi" error.) I'll update Photobucket.

If you need proof, this particular hat was posted in an earlier thread comparing edge bindings on vintage Stetsons.

Here are some links to the photos:

100_0831.jpg

100_0830.jpg

100_0829.jpg

RPeers said:
Good question also in the picture site with the previews this hat shows up as a size 7 any thoughts??

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thursday, June 26... Should we extend?

The current end date is Thursday, June 26. (I'll update the original post.)

I did make two mistakes, and I would be happy to extend the auction for 24 hours to allow full consideration of this iconic hat.

However, I don't see any additional bids, so I'm not sure if there is any genuine interest.

The opening bid is a steal. Ryan was bold enough to bid. Is anyone else feeling bold?

Do we need to extend the auction, or should we let nature take its course?

MDphoto said:
Does this auction end on Thursday June 26th or Friday June 27th?
I'm soooo confused!!! [huh] :D :D

MDphoto

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the information Johnnyphi. I'm debating whether or not to bid (read will wife kill me or just seriously injure me). Now I know I have until Tomorrow night to figure that out.
GWD, I want you just to stay away from this auction! :whip: You really don't need anymore hats!!!!:p

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
After consultation with Johnnyphi, the best course of action in THIS THREAD, since a question was raised, is to extend this SINGLE auction to Friday June 27, 2008 at 9PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko