Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Auction #47: Royal Stetson - "The Avenue" - Size 7 3/8 - C0000228879 SOLD

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Auction #47: Royal Stetson - "The Avenue" - Size 7 3/8 - C0000228879

END DATE: Thursday, June 26, at 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) according to Lounge Server.

HAT BARCODE: C0000228879
BRAND: Stetson
QUALITY: Royal Stetson
STYLE: "The Avenue"
SIZE: 7 3/8
CONDITION: Pristine - Incredible - Living History
MOTH NIBBLES?: No
BRIM WIDTH: 2 3/4"

C0000228879_1.jpg

C0000228879_2.jpg

C0000228879_3.jpg

"The Avenue"
C0000228879_4.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I can tell you want this one more than I do. I hope you win and wear it well. Show me some pictures, ok?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the sentiments, Bob. But, hey -- it ain't over til it's over! Still plenty of time left to go on this one...

Cheers,
JtL

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Auction Ends Thursday, 26 at 9:00 PM Eastern

As was correctly pointed out in the other active auction...

I screwed up the date on the original post.

This auction ends at 9:00 PM Eastern, Thursday, June 26.

Unless, the bidding continues up until 8:59! Then, the auction continues! ;)

duggap

Banned
Ye Ole Stetson

Congrads to Jimmy the Lid. I started to go head to head with you on this one, but as the price neared that of an Art Fawcett original I opted to go that direction. I have five of Art's hats and I know what they are like. But I sure would like to have had that Stetson. Wear it in good health, fairly won and a beauty of a hat.:eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Well, I guess it is now safe to say, "Thank you, gentlemen." Much appreciated. I am very excited about this lid for a number of reasons. I'll be sure to post some photos once it arrives.

Cheers,
JtL

mtechthang

One of the Regulars
Me also!

duggap said:
Congrads to Jimmy the Lid. I started to go head to head with you on this one, but as the price neared that of an Art Fawcett original I opted to go that direction. [ ] a beauty of a hat.:eusa_clap

Duggap- Couldn't agree more!! Great hat, Jimmy the Lid!! Do post pics as I bet it looks better "on person". ;) I was tempted by this one as well but I've another by Art coming soon and am seriously wanting another and another . . .!! :D (wife's response was :eek: )

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Congrats JtL:eusa_clap I'm excited to see how you bash this one................is it normal to be jealous even though its not my sizelol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk