Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AWESOME and RARE Eastman Leather B3 Redskin size 40

nioblu

One of the Regulars
AWESOME and RARE Eastman Leather B3 Redskin size 40. North American sheepskin and horsehide, traditional
treatments and hand-dye techniques. Crown Zip. 500€ plus shipment (50€ worldwide)

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L

Measurements:
armpit to armpit (back) 60cm 23.5''
shoulder seam to shoulder seam (back) 50cm 19,6''
collar seam to bottom (back) 63cm 24,8''
sleeves 60cm 23,6''

PS. The cuffs are a little worn.
IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

Last edited:

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Might be worth some 'outdoor' natural light photos (If you're in Venice, well you can't be short of great back drops!!), just to give a 'true' colour to the lovely jacket you are selling. Good Luck with the sale.

nioblu

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the advice..I've already tried outdoor...the ones that I've posted are the best in terms of color matching

nioblu

One of the Regulars
29 toter I've sent you an email...
to everybody else this rare B3 redskin is still for sale...I've seen the trailer of the upcoming George Lucas' film.... and they're wearing EXACTLY THIS EASTMAN LEATHER B3 JACKET!! (to tell the truth, the most common brown version;))
have a look minute 1:58
[video=youtube;uQdUOWcsCrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQdUOWcsCrE&feature=relmfu[/video]

Last edited:

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wish you luck with the sale, but I don't think you should call the jacket "rare" as anyone can order them from the Eastman website. Original redskin B-3s are rare though!

nioblu

One of the Regulars
Thank you for the wish,
anyway I call it rare because this Redskin version was produced by Eastman Leather for a limited period of time and it is not for sale in the Eastman Leather's website.

nioblu

One of the Regulars
Yes, you agree with me that the jacket that I'm selling is not for sale in the Eastman Leather 's website.

aswatland

Yes, you agree with me that the jacket that I'm selling is not for sale in the Eastman Leather 's website.

Yes and no. ELC have upgraded their design, but are still selling a RW redskin, albeit one which is closer to originals. There are plenty of earlier versions round so you jacket is nice but not rare. I hope someone buys your jacket.

nioblu

One of the Regulars
Just to chat
This is an original B3 1941...and I guess it is yours right?
Redskin2.jpg

to me the version that I'm selling has the same soul as the original...the one that we could buy on the Estman Leather's website now for 880€ is more "artificial"...
concerning the quantity of earlier versions: I was searching for an Eastman Leather's Redskin size 42 since 2 years with no luck (for the brown version much easier)...
anyway in the end it really doesn't matter...the coat is really damn good, that's enough
CIAO

Last edited:

aswatland

Just to chat
This is an original B3 1941...and I guess it is yours right?
Redskin2.jpg

to me the version that I'm selling has the same soul as the original...the one that we could buy on the Estman Leather's website now for 880€ is more "artificial"...
concerning the quantity of earlier versions: I was searching for an Eastman Leather's Redskin size 42 since 2 years with no luck (for the brown version much easier)...
anyway in the end it really doesn't matter...the coat is really damn good, that's enough
CIAO

Yes I used to own this original 1941 jacket. I'm glad you have sold your ELC jacket. Have you ever handled an original redskin B-3? It's only by handling originals that you can really see the extent to which your Eastman jacket is a faithful repro. BTW ELC redskin RWs regularly come up for sale on Ebay and on collector forums. I have seen the current ELC RW B-3 and the skin is closer to originals than the one you have sold, although they have never got the fleece size quite correct.

nioblu

One of the Regulars
yes I've touched an original b3, but not the last version of the EL...
anyway, it doesn't matter...
ciao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana