Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B-10 Roughwear AAF flying jacket to go!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I'm regretting doing this guys even as I type here, but I really need to thin my collection out big time, it's getting to be an illness now!! lol. But thought I'd give you a head's up before this goes onto Ebay.

I have a (repro) B-10 cotton sheen flying jacket with RoughWear label and wool lining, plus a lovely vintage golden bear mouton collar. This is a true wartime size 40" guys, no more and no less. These jackets succeeded the leather A-2 in 1943.

It has the 5th AAF squadron patch of the famous Jolly Rodgers squadron and also the cartoon patch of Aspedirious (forgive the spelling, as it's not in front of me right now) on each chest side. They are trimmed in antique horsehide leather and look great (I'll post pics ASAP for you).

I am also going to include on the nickel Talon bell shaped triple marked zipper (repro), a WW2 Brass bomb tag, that were often used as zipper pulls and as a 'cool' accessory.

Knits, shell and inner lining are all excellent, as is the cracking RoughWear label. This is a beautiful jacket with a vintage feel of the WW2 40's.

Asking ?Ǭ£160 which is a steal considering the patches alone are ?Ǭ£50 and getting a bomb tag is now like finding hen's teeth. (p&p will be the bare minimum)

If anyone is interested, please let me know and help make space in the Middleton's loft space! (pic to come, I'm at work right now)

Kindest regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot