Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Banished Lounger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
WEEGEE said:
dog20

It is based on quality of posts. i am still unable to pm.lol

this is true with you...with my short time affiliation with the FL, I have seen you post ONLY TWO QUALITY POSTS....both contained your beautiful Bride and your new hat....

You need to but some more hats, so your bride will take a picture with you, so your post counts go up, so you can pm me and tell me Thank you for your new hats....

lol lol lol

mark the shoeshine boy

dog20 said:
thanks matt and do you know why i can't send PMs? i would like to do those because i don't want people here getting mad at me since i know nothing about hats (aka stupid questions).
Also note sometimes if you're trying to PM a person and their message box is full, it won't go. Try rebooting, then re-installing all of your programs in alphabetical order. (That is a joke, I hate computers, the programmers, along with the misery they make for me.)

If you are in Floridea you should be able to find Panama hats around, but it seems a regular hat store is hard to find there. We went thru a search recently, but an established MEN"S shop can often have hats for the gents!

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Hi Dog20. I dont know where in Florida you are , but in Ft Lauderdale there is a store called Hats and Hats. My friend Bruno carries a good selection of hats for men . Check them out if you can .

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

WEEGEE

Practically Family
NEW OLD ONE

shoeshineboy
this is true with you...with my short time affiliation with the FL, I have seen you post ONLY TWO QUALITY POSTS....both contained your beautiful Bride and your new hat....

You need to buy some more hats, so your bride will take a picture with you, so your post counts go up, so you can pm me and tell me Thank you for your new hats....

mark the shoeshine boy

Going out the other night...wearing the Borsalino light weight from vonwotan. My wife wearing a 1940's house dress found on the bay.
MFGWENI.jpg

Thank you again Mark for soothing the coffers of hatdom!!!lol lol lol

dog20

Familiar Face
besdor said:
Hi Dog20. I dont know where in Florida you are , but in Ft Lauderdale there is a store called Hats and Hats. My friend Bruno carries a good selection of hats for men . Check them out if you can .

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com
i'm in st.petersburg and thanks for the link

ideaguy

One Too Many
WEEGEE- Great photo, huh? I wanted that hat so badly......and I'm glad it went
to you, and still drums home the lesson of coveting things and forgetting the
life that surrounds us. Not sappy-just trying to learn some humility and congratulate the winner, rather than growl at the moon. Great photo. M

(used to howl at the moon. after 50 growling's enough):eusa_clap

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
WEEGEE said:
shoeshineboy

Going out the other night...wearing the Borsalino light weight from vonwotan. My wife wearing a 1940's house dress found on the bay.
MFGWENI.jpg

Thank you again Mark for soothing the coffers of hatdom!!!lol lol lol

Weegee....if only i had a wife that looked like that....well they would be twins...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap lol

mark tssb

I was curious if members who are banned are ever allowed to come back after a break. I understand the need to enforce rules and hold people accountable, but I’m all for mercy and second and third chances. I don’t presume to know the circumstances that caused the banning/suspensions, but I do know that we are less for not having some of those folks participating.

Do bartenders occasionally pardon past offenders? I’d love to see Bob Roberts let out of the doghouse.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I was curious if members who are banned are ever allowed to come back after a break. I understand the need to enforce rules and hold people accountable, but I’m all for mercy and second and third chances. I don’t presume to know the circumstances that caused the banning/suspensions, but I do know that we are less for not having some of those folks participating.

Do bartenders occasionally pardon past offenders? I’d love to see Bob Roberts let out of the doghouse.
+1
Yeah...we aren’t getting any younger.
Lively discussions are good for the circulatory system.
B

Just Daniel

One Too Many
Hmm. Would this curiosity have come about with a new member posting old hats? A not so incognito return, maybe?

Hmm. Would this curiosity have come about with a new member posting old hats? A not so incognito return, maybe?

No, but now you have me curious. It came from learning that Cindy @LuvMyMan was banned. I don’t know the circumstances and I’m not questioning the need to make sure everyone plays by the rules. I was just thinking that a couple of years in the penalty box is a long time and everyone should be given the opportunity to show they’ve learned their lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk