Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baracuta G9 Made In England

polocoat

One of the Regulars
How can you tell if a current Baracuta G9 is Made in England? Does it say "Made in England" on the label? I know some labels have just the word "England" on them but, I believe these are NOT made in England, am I correct? Thanks

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
It will have a little loop of cloth (just like a sportcoat) above the Baracuta label that clearly says Made in England. I have the Made in Romania version and that loop says Baracuta. The Baracuta label on both versions does say England at the bottom. The difference appears to be the writing on the loop. Great jackets.

polocoat

One of the Regulars
Thanks for your posting. I have a Baracuta G9 vintage fit (not slim fit) that I bought about 3 years ago and it has that "little loop" you mentioned but, it also has "Made in England" printed in gold on the bottom of the Baracuta label. It's important to me because I want a made in England jacket and I want to be sure I'm getting what I pay for; the original fit made in England jacket seems to carry a higher price. Unfortunately, it's difficult, if not impossible, to get an answer from Baracuta England; I will try once again.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Buy it from these guys and you will be getting a Made in England jacket (and supporting a great small American business).

- - - - -

McQueen wearing one... 'nuff said.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk