Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beaver Brand 100% Beaver Fur Felt Teardrop Fedora Hat 7-1/2

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Beaver Brand 100% Beaver Fur Felt Teardrop Fedora Hat 7-1/2 Made in USA.

BBBEAVERTEARDROP-2T.jpg
theliner.jpg
liner2.jpg
liner01.jpg

Wow, here it is! The number one, highest quality Fedora Hat available from our store. Made of 100% Beaver Fur felt from the same felt Borsalino uses for their 100% Beaver Hat, but ours is made in the USA by America's oldest Hat company, and ours costs less! Support American manufacturing. We honestly believe you cannot find a better production beaver fedora anywhere. This soft and supple hat features a teardrop crown measuring 4-1/2 inches in the front and 4 inches in the back, a 4 ligne grosgrain ribbon with an 'open road' ribbon, a 2-1/2 bound edge snap brim, black and white wedding grade satin lining with gold piping and a covered tip. A soft roan leather sweatband embossed with the Beaver Brand Logo, and also stamped with 100% Beaver Fur and TheFedoraStore.com. We challenge you to find a better 100% beaver fur production hat. This little darling weighs only 4.4 ounces! If there were ever a hat made today that compares to the quality of vintage felt fedoras, this is the one. This hat is the prototype for future production, and there is only one, in black size 7-1/2. As soon as this one is gone, we are committing to inventory to build more and start taking orders. Here is the link to this hat:

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
UPDATE - ORDER CUSTOMIZED NOW

Now available in various sizes and options at http://www.thefedorastore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BBBEAVERTEARDROP

This nice thin 100% beaver felt is so light (4.4 ounce) it's just like the the very light vintage beaver dress hats, and I can hardly tell it's on my head!

"I personally believe that this is the BEST men's dress hat made in America, and I am the proud owner of the one pictured, which I wear daily." Duane Dewsbury, President, HatsAmerica

I have purchased everything from factory to bespoke including Borsalino 100% beaver before deciding to make this statement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto