Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BILL KELSO ROUGH WEAR 27752 A-2 JACKET size 42 Horse hide

Big7

One of the Regulars
This is kind of catch and release for me. I got it recently from one of the forum members, it is as nice as my Eastman roughwear, unfortunately it doesn't fit me quite right.
I'm new here, but I have tons of feedback on ebay, breitlingsource,wus,headfi and audiogon.
We can go through ebay or direct, whatever makes you more comfortable.
I'm asking $395 shipped conus or $489 through eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/121997608367?
It is a beautiful seal brown jacket from a light horsehide.
RUSSET KNITS, OLICE DRAB THREAD.
A SMALL IMPERFECTION ON THE KNIT ON THE BACK, PLEASE SEE THE PICTURES

Size 42
SHOULDERS 18 1/2"
PIT TO PIT 22 1/2"
ARM 24 1/2"
BACK LENGTH 25"

bretron

Call Me a Cab
I'd place a bet that's seal Badallassi steer not russet horsehide, judging by the grain and color. To me, that's a very good thing. Once I finally cut my Aeronaut loose I'm looking to re up on a Badallassi equivelant ;)

Good luck with the sale. A real bargain if you as me

Last edited:

Guardian Enzo

One of the Regulars
Just an FYI, after seeing Breton's comment I asked Andy over at BK and he confirmed that jacket is indeed their beautiful HH rather than Badalassi.

Big7

One of the Regulars
Thank you guys. It is a really nice jacket , but I guess I overestimated how big I'm :) so I have to sell it and another new Eastman roughwear as well, which is also size 42.
Bretron, I personally love your aeronaut , I'm surprised it is still here. If only I had some extra cash it would be all mine :)

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Just an FYI, after seeing Breton's comment I asked Andy over at BK and he confirmed that jacket is indeed their beautiful HH rather than Badalassi.

Touché bro- straight from the steer I mean horse's mouth ;)

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Thank you guys. It is a really nice jacket , but I guess I overestimated how big I'm :) so I have to sell it and another new Eastman roughwear as well, which is also size 42.
Bretron, I personally love your aeronaut , I'm surprised it is still here. If only I had some extra cash it would be all mine :)

Well, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere so start saving up buddy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto